Nancy Reagan PRAISES Obama

3/1/2011 3:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama has at least ONE famous Republican supporter ... Nancy Reagan.

Nancy Reagan

The former First Lady of the United States was leaving Spago with her Secret Service team yesterday when a paparazzo asked, "How do you think Obama's doing now?"

Reagan simply replied, "He's doing well."

Obama recently announced that he read a book on Ronald ... we're guessing it scored him a few points with the Gipper's wife.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike

Mrs. Reagan is more lovely than ever.

STORYISSOFAKEWAKEUPTMZ!

Oh my goodness....Ronald Reagan would NOT think Obama is doing well! Quite the opposite!!! I am guessing she does not watch the news or keep up with current events!

miabella29

ONE MORE YEAR!! Bye bye, Osam... Obama!! Thanks for the "change"! All this loser cares about is basketball, chicken, watermelon and being a celebrity.

NDNchief

OMG. . . when R.Reagan died I couldn't sleep for 3 days. When I was a kid in the 80's he was the boogey man to me. Now that I'm older I can see he was a decent President. Just say no to Palin in the next Presidential race.

Ginger

"Doing well..." is praise? It's called class. Don't see that much, huh TMZ.

NDNchief

Anne

How long before the crazie make death threats to their hero's wife? Even if she doesn't agree with his policies she can be polite. Good for her.

Puckett

How quickly the ring wing vultures turn on their own as soon as they say ANYTHING remotely respectful about someone who isn't a right fruit loop like they are.

Cue the right wing hatred for Ms Reagan in 3, 2, 1,...

Ronnie must be turning over in his grave.

diogenes

I didn't think She made public appearances at all. She looks nice for being 90 years old. .

Mark

In ther words of the incredible Ronald Reagan.....are you sure she didn't mean "He's doing..........well?"

JT

"He's doing well" doesn't seem like it equates to PRAISE. The media will do anything for a rise huh?

miabella29

No one is hating on her, "Puckett". And not everyone who hates our current "President" is a right-wing nut. Get a clue.

MicheleInVegas

'No Comment' would have been classier.

Wishes

I really don't think that means that she is a "supporter" of Obama, TMZ. She is just being polite - it's sort of like saying, "He's doing okay." I am not a Republican, and I voted for Obama, but, quite frankly, I am not pleased with his performance. I certainly will NOT be voting for him again!

Carl

While I am no fan of the Reagan presidency, at least he was honorable for the most part, unlike today's Republicans. If Ronald was alive today he'd be appalled at what the GOP has become and how it invokes his name to support their extreme policies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments