Lindsay to Dad -- Why The Hell Are You Doing 'Rehab?'

3/2/2011 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was "shocked and upset" to hear that her father signed up for "Celebrity Rehab" ... telling friends she's worried he'll embarrass the family.

Lindsay Lohan Michael Lohan

We're told Lohan is saying she's most upset that her dad, Michael Lohan, began taping the show without ever giving her a heads up.

Lohan is also adamant she will NEVER make an appearance on the show.

Lindsay also wants to know how much Michael is getting paid for the gig -- because she wants to make sure her dad kicks over some of the cash to Dina ... since "he should be paying his child support for Ali and Cody."

FYI -- "Celebrity Rehab" had been gunning for Lindsay to star on the show in the past ... but it never came to be.

0302_celeb_rehab_launch

TONY BAJA

"The crime of larceny is committed when a person with a

PRECONCIEVED DESIGN to appropriate property to his own use

obtains possession of it by means of FRAUD OR TRICKERY"
People v. Edwards, 72 Cal.App. 102 [236 P. 944].)

COMMENT --- Their was NO PRECONCIEVED DESIGN, with means of FRAUD or TRICKERY involved in the Lindsay Lohan case... I do NOT see the evidence

====================

"This section of the Penal Code makes it a crime for any

person 'by any false or fraudulent representation or

pretense' to 'defraud any other person',"

People v. Hiden, 102 Cal. App. 2d 655, 658 [228 P.2d 95].

COMMENT --- Again, the terms "FALSE or FRAUDULENT" and "PRETENSE", "to defraud any other person"...... and I do NOT see any signs of any INTENT to DEFRAUD.

===============================

People v. Cook, , 57 [51 P.2d 169].)

[3] The essential elements of larceny are all present in the crime of appellant:

(1) The articles stolen were the property of Mrs. Harris;

(2) he took them from her possession without her consent;

(3) he asported them;

(4) he had the INTENT without claim of right wholly to deprive the owner thereof

COMMENT --- note the word "INTENT" in section (4).

It's Nikki Bitches

By-- Also last year Perez Hilton also exposed Lindsay stole other designs for her clothes line, and the designer was sueing her as well

Lindsay has alot of people sueing her

---

She has a lot of problems going on, no way I would want to be her or in her family.

TONY BAJA

Hey John,

cool, I take that as a compliment..... and for the others, sorry, I was tied up most of the day with other issues, I know you all missed me, but sometimes things just go the way they go...

Hey John have they tamed down all that hate yet, the "malicious abuse of the legal process"?

I have to get my line set up, i forgot my password, and they want one now............ just when things were getting good!

Giuseppe Petri

Hot Lindsay!

john smith

@686 wow you found that clue from five days ago when i said that Friend of Lindsay was Ashton and Demi, way to go super sleuth. Now add two plus two and who do you think Punk'd you girls as friend of Lindsay, think hard....probably not Ashton, hmmmmmm

FriendofLindsay

These same few haters are simply envious of what Lindsay has accomplished at such a young age. Lindsays talent as an actress can never be questioned. I simply scoff at posters who say other actresses have taken her place. Lindsay hasn;t even reached her prime as an actress or a woman.

The future is only bright for Lindsay. Her fans eagerly await her upcoming projects. 2012 looks more and more as the breakout year. I anticipate major releases featuring Lindsay in plum roles. Way to go Lindsay, yes you are an inspiration.

john smith

well said friend!

Vorlon

Yeah right. I am SOOOOO envious of an obnoxious little **** who has been fired from 2 out of their last three jobs, been to rehab 5 times, and in jail 4 times.

Yes she is an inspiration to felons everywhere.

---

Haters gotta hate, it's in the blood. We were born with a special talent, it would be a crime to not let that talent blossom further. Shame on people would try to deny us the right to improve our hatred in hating. When hating is all you do (besides the double extacy and smoking extra crack, which costs me about a million dollars a toke), you gotta try and do it well. As it has been said "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." And on that note, I'm on an equal standing with miss princess poop.

---

I heart Vorlon

---

oops, my bad, gotta hate (sorry, Vorlon)

---

Oh my dear FUTMZ, your back! Welcome!

---

ROFL

john smith

Ok FUTMZ combined with the Plutonium and Mercury bomb joke, Praise Ayallah isn't funny is it?

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments