Roseanne Barr

My Neighbor MURDERED My Goats!

3/2/2011 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr claims her neighbor is a gun-toting NIGHTMARE -- who slaughtered the comic's goats as part of a campaign of terror ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Roseanne Barr Goat

Barr -- who lives on a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii -- filed a request for a restraining order against her neighbor Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard ... claiming the couple has had it out for Rosie since she moved in.

According to the docs, Roseanne claims the problems began from the moment she moved in -- when her neighbors declared they don't want any "Kaballah studying [that means Jewish) people here on the Big Island."

Roseanne says Roree claims to have guns -- and often harasses and even threatens the comic.

In fact, Roseanne claims one morning she found two of her four goats had been killed -- and shortly after Rosie discovered the bodies, her neighbor allegedly told Roseanne's son-in-law, "That's what happens when you piss people off."

Rosie wants a judge to ban the couple from getting anywhere near her property -- or contacting any member of her family.

In related news, the county recently cited Roseanne for doing "illegal work" on her nut farm ... after Roree filed a complaint in the "interest of public safety."

Sarafina

She's "winning" too.

niles

I guess he got her goat. How we've missed Rosanne's rantings, it seems she's back and nuttier than ever. Let me guess - she's got a new book or project coming out.

PhilipMarkum

*** YES, she has a 'reality show' with 15 episodes coming out later in the year about life on her 'farm' in Hawaii.

I doubt her neighbors killed her goat, but just like #49 @karen dapello said, she should have done more to make herself liked by the locals.

Hawaiians HATE outsiders, especially snooty celebrities who move in and take over, and Roseanne Barr is a nutjob celebrity with an entitlement mentality. She's lucky if SHE doesn't get shot - Hawaiians are not to be messed around with - if she continues to piss them off. ***

sugarbee

I have no idea why all the hate on Roseanne? She hasn't done anything to you people. Is it cause she has had several husband? They were losers who used her (Can't stand Tom Arnald, my dog is funnier and more entertaining then he is). A lot of what is being said here about her sounds like you all have seen so much of Charlie lately that you are confusing her with Charlie Sheen. I will say that the one thing I do like about Roseanne is that she doesn't give a flying F*ck what you all think of her =)

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 3:03 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by niles

lol!!

PT

Just like my father used to say ... "It's always something!"

harlow

She can't be the easiest person to get along with. I feel for the neighbors.

Bob

I feel bad for the goats. Too bad it wasn't her.

Dennis Carney

Seems like Rosanne is stepping on toes and got mad at her neighbors after they reported her for breaking the law. I noticed the lack of a means of death as for the goats. Wish there was more info so I could make a informed decision as to what is happening there.

God-Of-Lyf

I'd hit that, Three times. Just Saying...

mannequin

Goat killin' hicks.

Nicole

Roseanne accused her own poor father of molesting her and has now admitted she was lying...who knows maybe she's just making another fale claim.. Can you imagine how her father had to live out his life with people thinking he was a child molestor she's a PIG!

Anonymous

Does this neighbour think she's in the mafia or something? Killing someone's pets just to send a message to that person? Well, here's a "message" for this neighbour and anyone who thinks like her... you harm any of MY animals or anyone I care about, and I will stop at absolutely nothing to make your life a living hell! Only a ruthless, bloodthirsty, barbaric piece of **** involves innocent beings in their feud with another person! Just because you live in Hawaii doesn't mean you can get away with acting like a savage!

Mel

How fitting that she lives on a nut farm...

MRB

I bet she feels right at home on the "NUT FARM"!!!