Charlie Sheen: I Twitter for Cash!

3/3/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen told TMZ ... the reason he's taken up Twitter is simple -- it's a "cash cow."

0302_charlie_money_01

Sheen told us ... his primary motivation behind the new ramblings is that he can score a fortune through advertising.  To give this some context, Kim Kardashian is reportedly pulling in $10,000 per tweet.

We pressed him more, and Charlie interrupted by saying, "Mike, I'm unemployed!"

In just 48 hours, Charlie has attracted 1.1 million followers.

0303_charlie_sheen_twitter_photos_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Chaps

I think Sheen should go back to the show, wear Hugh Hefner style bathrobes, and holding a crack pipe like some old man standing in his den.

Never setting it down.

Chaps

A DNA test just performed using the drug test blood proves that its not Tiger Blood in CS, its feral Tom Cat blood.

MREOW!

Ronda

who the **** cares TMZ stop the Charlie bull****!!!!!!

Randy

Have you guys seen the 35 pages of Sheen Rant?? Gotta Check it out! Classic! http://ow.ly/47nmH

Joedoggy69

Charlie Sheen- what can I say ? I used to think he was a Normal human being. now I know he's a mumbling Idiot who is extremely hard to understand.

Chaps

OK

Who is going to photoshop that milk bottle into the AddictoMax 3000 CrackBong?

wayne brady

Twitter pays you to tweet, but not as much as CS claims. 10k/week's a lie. maybe a couple hundred but thats it.

Delilah

I say leave Charlie alone; he has issues and needs love and support from family and friends.I think he is a great actor and I love two and a half men. Hopefully he will be able to take charge of his life soon before it is to late. The blood sucking press should not make light of the situation. I think the people reporting on this are bottom feeders. A persons personal life should not be put out there for all to see.

Concerned

It is truly sick that anyone would ever bet on an individuals possible death. This man has a family that loves him and children who need a father. Think about the pain that they would have to cope with if something does happen to him. Do they deserve what is happening? Everyone makes mistakes, and no one is perfect. Charlie can turn his life around. That is the good news. It's never too late. I'll pray for you Charlie. You can be a winner, don't let the demons deceive you.

Greg Martin

off crack and on track tweeting smack? see how peeps are reacting to Charlie Sheen real-time at http://ftt.nu/1zuw2 and daily trends & topics on TipTop's special http://ftt.nu/charliesheen

Tammy

Charlie I give u credit u have it going on ... Two half men would never b the same with out the WINNING Charlie Sheen one thing bout it ur not afraid 2 stand up when done wrong i have every dvd of two half men u didn't miss a beat Hello did they not realize WINNING with u, i only watch tv on mondays because of u o i do watch reruns all the time, do u know how many times ur on a week 7 days a week just different times that mike an molly a joke u was their WINNING TICKET .,A FOOL COULDN'T DO WHAT UR DOING

Fly4Free

R U kidding? I would hire him in a minute to tweet for me. How much $ ?

lisa

theres only one candy with a hole in the middle

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14