Snoop

I Want to Buy the Most POWERFUL Drug Ever

3/4/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone knows Snoop Dogg is a connoisseur of all things smokable ... and that's why the rapper was on a mission in L.A. last night to buy $200 of that drug called CHARLIE SHEEN!!!!

0304_snoop_video

LBjim

LOL!! To damn funny!!

David B.

Snoop, the "Charlie Sheen Drug" is a extreme, mostly manic form of bipolar disorder. Many people with bipolar have substance abuse problems and wild sex. I speak some of this from experience, as I have a milder form of bipolar. The difference between Charlie and I have is that I don't do illegal drugs, drink, make threats or ave wild sex. My mania involves staying awake for days at a time and saying crazy things (once I said that part of my brain is female) I rather be depressed ad manic, because mania can make you lose your mind or take care of yourself as your mind races 200 MPH. I sought help with my bipolar and Zyprexa and lithium have put a stop to my mania and I have lived symptom free for years. The same thing can happen with Charlie. The fact that he passed a blood and alcohol test tells me that mania has behind his outrageous behavior.

David B.

The drug "Charlie Sheen" is extreme bipolar disorder, especially the manic side of it. Many people with bipolar have substance abuse problems and wild sex. I speak some of this from experience, as I have a milder form of bipolar. The difference between Charlie and I have is that I don't do illegal drugs, drink, make threats or have wild sex. My mania involves staying awake for days at a time and saying crazy things (once I said that part of my brain is female) I rather be depressed than manic, because mania can make you lose your mind or take care of yourself as your mind races 200 MPH. I sought help with my bipolar and Zyprexa and lithium have put a stop to my mania and I have lived symptom free for years. The same thing can happen with Charlie. The fact that he passed a blood and alcohol test tells me that mania has behind his outrageous behavior.

K

Gotta love Snoop!! hehe

not medicated

Forget the Charlie Sheen...get low w/a dime of LiLo...****'s CRAZY good!!!!

bagladey

LOL!

Slutty Whores Rock

Snoop, love ya dog but the truth be this - you couldn't handle no Charlie Sheen. One hit and you go batsh*t crazy and make yourself look like a damned fool, so listen up cuz - JUST SAY HELL NAH. Word.

marimtz

MOLLY! LMAO

C

Snoop seems wasted...but funny.

TO #8, Becky, no that is NOT how it really is here. The media distorts things greatly. Yes, there are some ghetto areas that have gang-bangers all throughout the hood and carry guns, and shoot each other, and some famous people do coke in the bathrooms of trendy bars and clubs, but that is not the real world for most of us and that is the extreme. EVERY city has drugs, violence, and believe it or not, gangs.

And yes, many or most famous people are living on a different planet. For the rest of us, we are broke or struggling in this economy, and they are receiving undeserving salaries for no talent jobs and living in their undeserved palaces.

p1tey1

LOL!!! That was funny. Let me know if you get the hook-up Snoop :)

haha snoop still smokin..mad funny..i just put this on my page http://www.neckjerk.com and while your there be sure to read Kim Kardashian Trying To Look LIke Nicki Minaj http://bit.ly/gqt7Ap

GOLLY

Now that's funny.....I don't care who you are, thats funny stuff.

I think "Charlie Sheen" might cost more than a couple hundred bucks. I hear the word on the street is "Charlie Sheen" goes for 4 hundred an gram.

buntcakes molarettii

CHARLIE ake sheen is a hidden son of charlie manson hidden in martins and tates wildtimes.Martins wife was knocked up by free lovin charlie manson and charlie sheen is a hidden CHARLIE MANSON II.Charlie looks nothin like martin and martin is throwing him under the bus because of those DNA tests nowadays and he knew anyway but martin backed up charlie manson also.Martins wants nothin to do with his crazy ways and charlie knows the why of his ways.Wargame SS child hidden but martin backed out of that deal.

nobleday

Disappointing...where's the cool hat?

Beetlejuice

What's with all the negative comments? He's just making a joke about a hot topic. He's not saying he wants drugs. He's saying he wants that crazy, charismatic energy that Charlie has going...you know it's that thing that separates you normal boring folks from the ones you watch on TV. What about the fact that he is so polite to the paparazzi hounding him every moment?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments