Charlie Sheen:

The Debut Episode

of 'Sheen's Korner'

3/6/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He opened by unveiling a new tattoo and giving a shout-out to his kids -- and closed the show with an original poem -- and in between Charlie Sheen gave us 50 minutes of pure #winning.
0307_Sheen_Korner_ustream_screenshot

Truth

#WINNING - 60,000+ VIEWERS ON USTREAM

#LOSERS - THE ONES WHO BITCH AND COMPLAIN HERE YET DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE FOLLOWER ON TWITTER.

#TRUTH!!!

chazz365

do you see medical marijuana saving your life? b HONEST

Anony Moose

I can hear someone tooting cocaine in the background.

Anony Moose

I can hear someone tooting cocaine in the background.

richard_nixon69

There has been a tremendous amount of media speculation about an incident which took place on January 22, 2011 at a Venice, California jewelry store named Kamofie and Company.

As a result of the incident, actress Lindsay Lohan has been charged by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office for alleged felony theft of a diamond necklace.

Speculation as to what occurred that day has been the subject of intense rumor in the media and elsewhere. Many individuals want to be able to see the video streams from the jewelry store’s surveillance cameras, and we have obtained the exclusive license for them.

The tapes speak for themselves.

We plan to release the video streams at this site shortly. Please stay tuned for more information and bookmark this site.

If you wish to be notified at the time the site becomes live, it would be our pleasure to inform you.

INeverLie

there is going to be 70K people watching this thing in a second. Probably 100K b/4 it's over. It's crazy - trainwreck.

I Luv TMZ

TMZ you should post the skit Jerry O'Connell did on Funny or Die. He's auditioning for Charlie on 2 1/2 Men. Too funny.

Flying Blind

uh, how did i get in charlie sheen's house?

eivissa

hmmmmmm,

to tnink I canceled my Match. date and surprise

my Saturday night isn't going to be boring after all

Pistol

Charlie. Shut. Up.

Christine

This web cam idea is LAME! It point's at a wall and nothing is going on I hope this idiot just goes away! He is pittiful! Go AWAY Charlie Sheen. You are pathetic, sooner or later the public will figure it out that you are monipulateing them for CASH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. You are the drunk in the room who you want to just brush your teeth and go away! I've got an idea for ya, TRY TO GET A REAL JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!

youtheman

Hey Charlie You The Man. Watching your reruns now on FX network. Saw your show last night on NBC. I agree with the whole AA thing. Alcoholic Aholes. You keep on doing your thing. I'm behind you 200%. NO JUDGEMENT HERE.

Stiffy Malone

It is like when you drive by a car wreck and you look when you drive by just to see the heads roll

TheDude

Ahahaahahahaha

I think everyone tuning into the freak - circus show is crashing the server!

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh they are so out of it!

Hahahahahhhahahaha ...whooo

yo

Charlie has already been replaced on 2 1/2 men. He just hasn't been told yet.