Teddy

on 'Full House'

'Memba Him?!

3/6/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

anonymous

I have NEVER heard of Smart Guy. Of course I have no reason to watch Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel. I do remember him on Full House though. I guess I am the exception.

mkope1

Always knew he was gay!!!Enjoy meat popsicles in the brown eye gay gangster!

jwoolman

No, the Full House role was just the beginning. He had his own series and came on his sisters' show (Sister, Sister) sometimes. Also was the lead role in some Disney movies (maybe tv movies?). He was on Suite Life at least once. And he was the voice of the genius kid who invented all the gadgets and ran the web site on Kim Possible for its entire run (4 years?). Probably other things that I don't remember/don't know about. He was pretty busy as a kid/teenager.

Who researches this stuff, anyway?

Tracie

Not only did he have his OWN show along with numerous work as cited by o rly, he also guest-starred as London's "poor" (working class) date in "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", I think it was the first season. He's such a cutie. TMZ should add the note that maybe THEY are the ones who best remember him as Teddy, because I don't know that character.

And Anony Moose...just unlame your self, really. Ignorant racial comments are soooo out-of-date.

saynotolies

I think that Anony Moose is a ****in ******* and a bigamist !! I'll have you know that Smart Guy was a great funny show for KIDS! Not a "stupid negro show, that was quickly cancelled". You are an ******* big time for even saying that!!! My kids loved that show, and so did I...It was a very funny show, and for being a kid, Tahj did a great job on that show.... made me laugh...I wonder what makes Anony Moose laugh? A white sheet perhaps?

2qt4u82

I agree!!! Dude Seriously Smart guy!!! Who the hell would remember him from full house!!! GEEESUS!

Rev

He's Better Known 4 Starring in Smart Guy He Was Barely in Full House... SMH...

BookerGene

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, PennyJump.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2