Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

ilovegossip

@ grandmajohnrock

you state: that is simply designed to be nasty.

Yet here you are posting under another commenters screen name.
Are you not doing that simply to be nasty???

grandma cracker

dear person who loves gossip
actually, most of what I have put under another commenters screen name as you state is not to be nasty but to point out what you are giving out. whether i do that under a name that someone else calls their own or a unique one is irrelevent. sort of like when you trash ll when the issue is really did she steal a necklace and break her probation. you are not too bright on the relevance issue are you? but maybe you're in the same category as Lou, who will always be the way you are, hateful and nasty to others, especially when you don't know them.

grandma cracker

the other thing i was trying to point out to people here is you cannot depend on the screen name to identify them, as it should be obvious to you that TMZ has not limited who you can post as.
Again. What makes you think you and only you are entitled to the screen name you chose. Is it because you are so attached to the idea that you can converse with someone with the "knowledge" that they are either friends or not friends with you, and this disturbs you more than anything????

grandma cracker

so now I am not only Lindsay, but also John Smith. Boy, you really are something. No, I have never posted (yet) as John Smith. And I don't know who has, I actually have absolutely no personal knowlege of ever having talked to or met any of the people who are posting here. What I probably have in common with you is that this peaked my interest, I decided to post, as I thought LL could use some Jail time in light of her recent travails and not seemingly getting better in rehab. It became more and I decided to get off my high horse. However I was disturbed at the amount of pure hatred being thrown out and that some posters actually thought that others (indeed many posters) were LL in disguise. So I simply threw back at them under their names. I guess in your minds that is so much worse than you doing it and no-one doing it back to you.

grandma cracker

Your contractions aren't too hot either, it's YOU'RE not your in that context.

____________________
Thank you for the correction. sometimes while I am typing away, I do make mistakes that I don't correct before posting. Sorry.

ilovegossip

@grandmajohnrock

You wrote:
dear person who loves gossip

I would like you to find one post of mine where I have trashed LL. All I have EVER posted on here is answers to other posters (who I would hope would be honest people, who wouldn't post under multiple names to be jerks). You get upset with me because I call you out on your bias. Such as when you say the necklace is not worth what the jeweler states, I post a link to a similar necklace from the same designer priced at the same price at a shop in Texas.

Or I call people out on contradicting themselves like when you stated that you were going to try to be more sensitve and then 8 minutes later you call someone crazy, delusional and that if you ever met that person you'd twist them so they couldn't think straight.

You call everyone narrow minded, yet you, yourself refuse to take a look at the other side. All I'm doing is showing you that there is more than one way to look at things. But you're too narrow minded to realize that.

grandma cracker

ok, I'm done for now, I actually have a life to get to -- one where I will walk my dog, and do things that make me happy. I hope some of you other commenters will do the same (do something other than this that will make you happy).

Also, when I come back, there's a possibility that I'll be someone other than Lou or Grandma Cracker. Have a good day, and hopefully some people will temper their remarks and refuse to get on the Lou train in this or the next thread about LL.

Team SNL

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If you act like a ****ing moron publicly OVER AND OVER you can't cry when people comment on it or make fun of you. Lay off the drugs, stop acting like an idiot and people won't have an OVERLOAD OF MATERIAL to use against you.

Karen

If Lindsay Lohan wants people to stop making fun of her, and take her seriously as an actress, she should stop her antics. She keeps giving them the opportunity make fun of her and then complains that people are making fun of her.

Lannie

Who cares, she never said your name, so if the shoe fits, wear it

Michelle

Suck it up, buttercup! Take responsibilities for your own behaviors..for once! If you stop being such a train wreck then perhaps and screwing up all the time, then there would be no ammo to use against you. You are insignificant! Get over yourself! Miley's parody of you is right on! Stop your whining already.

kumudu12

It is kind of ironic that when she hosted SNL about 6 years ago I think she made fun of Hillary Duff and Avril Lavigene (spe)! Karma...

Arissa

oh, be quiet! thats what she gets for bringing herself down. now shes all complaining about her life now than it wuz before. get over it and shut up!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24