Charlie Sheen -- This Is Who I Hate

3/9/2011 1:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is a man without a job, but he does still have an Internet connection -- so he took to Ustream again, for the first time since he got fired from "Two and a Half Men," to go through all the people he's mad at ... and no one got it worse than Chuck Lorre.

0308_charlie_sheen_ustream_video

Qoodle

Word Salad

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Supposedly, he tells "Life&Style" that he thinks he's losing his mind and needs help. Suddenly, all of his enablers are worried about him and his safety. Worried he might kill himself or start using drugs again. Yeah, they looked worried while they were cheering him on.

How perfectly predictable. Now, he'll probably say he was "ill" when he violated his contract, he was "ill" when he refused help from higher ups, he was "ill" when he went ranting to the whole world so he shouldn't be held accountable, and even though he's fired, he should still get paid. And look at all of this evidence he created as testimony to how "ill" he has been!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Ah. Suckers.

Now, he will "get well" and line up a thousand more interviews.

thestones

@386

until the next...episode

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He'll probably go on to do his "well Charlie" interviews, and the network will look like world class AHoles for firing this very, very "ill" man. The public will forgive him, the industry will forgive him, people will feel sorry for him...

thestones

I know you supporters are only doing it for fun, because in reality CS has been "puking" for two weeks and has yet to show any PROOF of his claims.
While CBS/Brooke/TW/and possible individuals themselves sit back and let CS build their case.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

thestones,

Maybe. Or until he starts smacking the whores around.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

ps-thestones,

I am no Charlie Sheen supporter, that's for damn sure.

Team Troll for Life ;)

nisiek

he aint no Hunter S. Thompson...in fact Hunter is probably rolling in his grave right now...Charlie just s t o p...enough already....no more pontificating on your silly little grievances on camera...I wonder if he actually had to be a regular working stiff and had to actually struggle to survive would he ever be this arrogant...of course not...cannot wait for hm to inevitabley o.d.

Susan Thompson

Mr. Sheen,
I am behind you and respect your privacy. I love your show. I don't think people should look into the lives of actors....just enjoy their work. You are excellent actor and comedian. I hope to see you on your show again. I am ashamed at what the press is trying to do to you.
Susan

thestones

@390 @391

Like I said before whether you hate/like him.

If I was going to spend lots of money on and "escort". I could think of "other" things to do than trash a hotel room, choke a person (whore or not) and laugh about it
I would encourage my "escort" to feel comfortable, relaxed and "enjoy" our company. This hopefully gaining respect and confidence among the "escort" community. Someday possibly meeting the greatest ladies man of all...Mr. Heffner. Talk about runaways....errr "godesses".

Harvey's Momma

Say what you want about Charlie, but the dude has got great delivery.

thestones

Don't tell my wife.

His history speaks for itself is all I'm sayin.

jim

I did a quick Google search on you Harvey. You are not the most liked in your class.....by far. You might want to put that Porsche top up so you will be harder to see.

Lots of people out there do not want to play nice with you Harvey. I personally think you're an arrogant, money hungry blood sucker, but I would never wish harm on you.

TMZ Cares.......about revenue.

yessir

"Is he wearing a wedding ring?

I thought he got a divorced?"

I don't think there divorce has been finalized yet. But that's odd he would wear the ring while living with the two prostitutes.