Evelyn Lozada

I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives
Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

BB

.....bye bye ms evelyn.....shine on ms tami, shine on tami an u deserve it.... both ms jen and ms evelyn are always kicking somebody back in....

steph

Tami, you need to leave all those HOEBAGS alone, if Evelyn didn't know he was married then she sure in the Hell knew after talking with you. She is like a doorknob in a strip club where everybody has been it wont surprise me if she has screwed Shaq, Eric Jen's husband Rayford or even the daughters boyfriend. She deserves Ocho cause they are both WHORES.

D

Why is Evelyn made that the whole world knows she spreads it quicker than peanut butter? She's the one who showed us her true colors. That chick is a groupie professional and I would be embarrassed if I was her daughter.

I feel bad for Tami. I would have beaten Evelyn's ass like no other!They all played Tami like a violin, but lets be real she took Kenny from Spinderella from the get go!

Did anyone see Kenny's face? Or where they only looking at the NBA check?

Groupies come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and wealth brackets. Basketball Wives (which none of them are!)are the groupies who got in the circle but couldn't stay in.

Brittany

she just sayin that cuz she know tami was gon woop her ass again. and what did the producers have to do with her slutty antics being put out there. last time i checked SHE was the one that told tami she screwed kenny. i'll sorta miss the lil dog-faced evelyn

Gale Colon

Charm and grace are deceptive,and beauty is vain(because it's not lasting),but a woman reverently fears and worshipfully fears the Lord,she shall be praised.Proverbs 31:30.When there's no value of your virtue everything else is down hill.....

Teal

Evelyn knew.. Tami was already a reality show star (MTV's real world).. Everyone hanging around the players knew Kenny Anderson was married to TAMI FROM THE REAL WORLD!

Ang

You know what I liked Evelyn but now I'm iffy like the way Jen reacted when she revealed that she gave it up to Chad! I don't necessarily agree with giving it up that fast & I think that as her best friend Jen had a genuine reaction. Now, Eve's move make her look like she's been doing this professionally since way back...not a good look Ma. I feel for Tami tho cuz that's a huge pill to swallow! But what got me was...did you see how Shaunie was acting as Eve was telling Tami? It looked like it took her back to her days of dealing with what she went through with her husband. You could see the pain etched on her face! & throughtout all their conversations they all had the same thoughts and feelings as far as dealing with groupies...& they been hanging out with one all along...

Ms. Intuitive

Tami, said it best Evelyn ****s for purses..LOL. She is a gold digger...

kim

It would not have been that hurtful if Evelyn wouldn't have said she was a non-factor b****

Latonya Jones

BYE HOE!!!!!!!! Glad to see you go!

loulou

LOVE HER, THE MORE DRAMA THE BETTER, THATS WHAT THESE SHOWS ARE ALL ABOUT, SEVERAL OF THE LADIES ARENT ACTUALLY WIVES. COME ON, THEY ARENT CALLED REALITY SHOWS FOR NOTHING. LEAVE HER ON PLEASE!!
AND CHAD, OMG, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.

kim

Jenn needs to some checking up on Ev, I bet she slept with Eric too.

REAL

Evelyn thats good for her all way talking Mess what did she think Tami was going to say: Shanie is a Two face Helfa, Jennifer you just crazy Evelyn said jump you say how high, your man is just not cute, you want to stay with him just for the money: Tami I hope S.O. not your freind /

Sal Schiavo

i want to *** inside of her so bad! she is so pretty :)

K WOODS

ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS JENNIFER NEED TO OPEN UP HER EYES, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED HOW ERIC AND EVELYN GREETED EACH OTHER ON AN EPISODE WHEN JENNIFER WAS HAVING A PARTY FOR SOMETHING. THE LOOKS, THE SMILE, THE HUG, JUST THE TONE OF THE GREETING THEY GAVE TO EACH OTHER, WAS VERY QUESTIONABLE! YOU HEARD ERIC TELL JENNIFER THAT HE KNEW EVELYN BEFORE SHE DID WITH A SMIRK!!!! I BET YOU TEN THOUSAND SOMETHING WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!