Evelyn Lozada

I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives
Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

ken

Evelyn has been sleeping with athletes for years. This is the way she pays her bills. High dollar trick....WOW...

Mari

I watch this show sometimes and I am ashamed to admit I am Puerto Rican like this b====. You people are right she is ghetto trash with money, I dont condone her behavior at all. But see everyone Karma does exist, let her marry that arrogant jackass of 85. He will do to her like Kenny did Tammi. When that fight occurred my money was on Tammi. Tammi may be acting ghetto but really she is hurting right now been there done that. She will find someone better and guess what Kenny will try to come back that will be her ultimate revenge to say NO to his sorry ASS!!! Good luck Tammi As for the other girls please give us something to talk about, Boring!!!!

Poison

I dont even watch this on a regular basis, but I caught the reunion show. I read a lot of the comments and I am shocked. Why is everyone mad at Evelyn about sleeping with some dude 10 years ago. Were her and Tami friends at that time. Yes she is a whore but it takes two. Tami check your ex.

I may be mistaken, but didnt Shaunie convince her to tell. What the hell is that all about. Except for tv ratings, that was not necessary. All it did was open up old wounds for Tami. She new she was marrying a baller, duhhhhhhhhhhh grow up. Shaunie instigated that entire thing. Tami needs to apologize for acting like that and woman up. You can not change a man. That cheating comes with being married to a player. I am not condoning their actions, I am just saying yall know what you are getting into especially when they are young. I tell my friends with repeated offenders to shut up or move on. If they keep taking him back, why should they stop. A wise woman told me if you marry a man that most woman want, dont burn your energy fighting about, enjoy your life and he will eventually get tired and then you can live your life together. She has been married for 57 years, raised two handsome successful men, beautiful home, luxuries of life, continues to get pampered and enjoy her man. So for all the single and still looking.....take a note. Tammi you are ghetto, he dressed you up but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ...........hello. Evelyn do you girl, lose the make up you've been wearing it makes you look old. Your natural beauty is glamorous.

tademy1

She is not a wife, she never married one, only dabbled like the rest of the wannabes do. She is too vulgar and needs to quit. Has a filthy mouth and Chad kisses it. OOOOh disgusting

maggiev77

Puleeze! This is the best gig this woman can find. She has a store called Dulce that sells low end crap for high end prices. She needs to get a reality check, not a new reality show.

sense

EVELYN PROBABLY WANTS TO LEAVE THE SHOW BEFORE SHE GETS FOUNDED OUT EVEN MORE! JENNIFER AND SHAUNIE WOULD PROBABLY GET THE NEWS THAT SHE EITHER CAME ONTO OR EVEN SLEPT WITH ERIC AND OR SHAQ. ERIC TRIED TO CLUE JENNIFER IN ON WHAT A TRAMP EVELYN IS AND JENN WAS TO DUMB TO CATCH THE HINT. EVELYN WAS ALWAYS CALLING SOMEBODY A GROUPIE WHEN IN ALL ACTUALITY THAT IS WHAT SHE REALLY IS BECAUSE SHE WAS NEVER MARRIED TO ANYONE! CHAD WOULD BE A DAMN FOOL TO MARRY THAT TRICK HE WOULD LOSE SO MANY FANS AND FRIENDS WHO WOULD QUESTION HIS SANITY AND IF THEY DID GET A SHOW TOGETHER NO ONE WOULD WATCH IT BUT THE TWO OF THEM ESPECIALLY HER LOOKING LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC RAT CHASING SOME CHEESE! APPLAUSE TO ROYCE FOR KEEPING IT REAL ON THE SHOW EVEN WHEN SHE DID HER DIRT SHE KEPT IT REAL! LASTLY, JENNIFER I AM SURE YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU MISERY LIKES COMPANY EVELYN WAS URGING YOU TO CHEAT ON YOUR HUSBAND AND FOR YOU TO DIVORCE HIM. SOON AS YOUR **** WENT ALL THE WAY SOUR WITH HIM SHE MOVED ON TO ANOTHER SUCKER(CHAD)AND PROFFESSED ON NATIONAL TV THAT SHE SENSED YOU WERE JEALOUS! WAKE UP JENNIFER DON'T BE STUPID ALL YOUR DAMN LIFE! JUST KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!!!

Debra

Bye bye bye! She just a slut!!!!

Cynthia

I love Basketball WIves! Great show Shaunie! I so love Jennifer, she is so nice, and she has S-T-Y-L-E! Royce is LAME, Evelyn is grown and I feel as if she can do what she wants! ils!! Tami is too funny, you gotta love her! Shaunie is laid back, but I can see deep dpwn in her eyes she cant stand Gloria...me either she's a fraud! Susie, dont like, cant hold water! Overall I love the show! I support you 100% Jennifer!

Felicia

I was sooo embarrassed at Evelyns behavior on the show and at the reunion. For someone 40 yrs old, she acts like a teenager. And when she kept saying she when she F'd him, how she F'd him is nonE of your F"ing business, then why allow cameras on your first date with a man and show how you are all over him like yall been together for years. Her language and her behavior was disgusting!You are 40 yrs old with a 16 yr old daughter. WOW!!! What a role model! So if she decided to do the entire football team, she can use the same phrase! LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!! How do you think she feels finding out on national TV her mother has slept with God knows how many men, and then brags about it! You slept withall those men and NONE OF THEM MADE YOU THEIR WIFE!!!Thats should teach you to keep your legs close. HAVE SOME RESPECT ABOUT YOURSELF!! Miami housewives don't behave like this. It makes women of color look really bad. And then you want more money so you can continue to degrade yourself? As far as Och..whatever giving you a ring..didn't he do the same for the lady dance instructor he had on Dancing with the stars? It kinda looks like the same ring. He said he spent 10k's on that. So I wouldn't take him giving me a ring a big thing cause according to him, he does that to all women he "likes"

BabyLuv60

If she wants to go, BYE!! Yeah she scared Tami wants a re-match!

BabyLuv60

The expression on Evelyns' face was priceless when Tami siked her out about sleeping with Chad on the reunion show, LoL 4-Real

BabyLuv60

And I still say when Tami was introduced to them and ex of Kenny Anderson Evelyn should have said something to Tami in private.

Alaina

This is a classic case of what's done in the dark will soon come to light. She's just embarrassed, because now the world sees her for the groupie she really is. A woman of integrity who made a mistake years ago would have admitted to it without being pressed, AND, she would have sincerely apologized without insighting anger in the person they betrayed. She and Chris Brown must be related.

Valerie Valentina

Evelyn I'm so happy for you... Miss Lady much love to you.... Fashion Designer Valerie Valentina San Francisco

Inspired

Tami used to be on the Real World, Los Angeles and if I remember she was dating someone who had a girlfriend and even came out pregnant and had an abortion and broadcast it over the television. Tami is no better then Evenly. They both got what they deserve. Evenlyn got it back when it was done to her with Eric and Tami only married for money, you think she would have been with him if he worked a McDonalds. None of these women are angels so why only hate on Evelyn.