Evelyn Lozada

I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives
Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

Barb Dumas

Evelyn,please do us a favor and quit the show. You are classless,foulmouthed and a disgrace to women everywhere. If I were Jennifer I would tell you to kiss my a--, you are not worth the time its taking me to type this blog. Get over yourself. Chad if you marry her you deserve what you get. Evelyn you are my least favorite wife of every show on Bravo,VH1 and all networks. Shaunie fire her please!!!!!!

what evah

I hope she does leave. I can't stand her. Can't stand any of them. They are awful childish gossiping "women". How could a rich famous sports star put a gigantic rock on that finger when she is so trashy?

brenda

Evelyn, you know i like you and i like Jenn alot.....two fly sisters okay but, you need to slow your happy behind down!!! Stop thinking that u r, SUPERWOMAN!!! Jenn just might turn around and, tap that behind!....On the real tip though, did you ever stop and think that all the stuff that Jenn is going through, maybe she is scared that you might go through the same. The two of you have been two close! I like Shawnie,Tammy but, they are some you-know-what stirrers behind the scenes....think about it girl....that is a lot of yrs to waste! Good luck on your, marriage.

Valerie

Everly u've to go back school so u can learn how talk to people. I know u want the money.But don't let the money made u

Jan

Jen is probably glad you're saying she aint about this life I don't think she cares so leave Jen alone and move on because she has, you keep bringing the drama. She tries to deal with the situation as an adult. And Evelyn you get made with long time friends too easy I thought real friends are suppose to be able to discuss issues.

Jan

Good because you curse too much and want to fight all the time anyway I don't think ladies should act that way we can get our points across without all that cursing. She has a daughter to set an example for. I'm surprise Chad hasn't said anything about it. As Wendy Williams all on the table peole are about to start watching something else.

Madlyn Dukes

Good she should leave she is nothing on the show anyway just acting a fool trying to get attention and should have been arrested for throwing a bottle at Kenya. So stupid!!!!!!

laughing

She is a mess if you cant deal with things like a grown up take it to the streets..why do people watch this? She gave Chad the Ok to cheat..haha what a gold digger

Denis

Today is the first time I saw an episode of basketball wives. i think all the women are crude and unsophisticated. They disrepect themselves. They to learn to be ladies i would be embarass if i was married to any one of them. They need to learn how to have respect for their husband and their selves.your self. There is no beauty there. Beauty is skin deep.No Brains I seen more beauty in the trash!!!!

Ron-Ron

FIRST off ladies grow up, All of ya'll are to facest and need to back off Jen. she's no different then she was when she was under Evelyn's fake self. I have no respect for her like i did, only reason she's not rockin wit Jen is because that men of hers doesn't want her to, so sad cnt be a woman of her own! I have had enough, get it together telling Jen this life ain't for her, it ain't for you either, and Tami, I liked you for been the realist but you fake to me, you kissing Evelyn's tail be real at all time and all cost! she asked you to forgive her Evelyn and you cnt find it in yo heart? so sad, Let all of ya'll try to triple team me not only will I ask why are you even here? and you smack me I'ma talk about everything that comes to my mind dnt forget Tami you was going to sue Evelyn for what she said to you one season. I have had enough GROW UP LADIES!!!!! You are going to lose alot of ratings or going to drop from kansas city from what i here from everybody! take my word for it.

debra

good bye evelyn keep it moving biarch

vivian

Evelyn, or should I say Dummmmmmmmmmmmmy what are u doing fighting everyone and now other people's issues u are the perfect example of a bully only adult size so why do u hate so much why do u hate u think about that , lil girl ur on national T.V use it in a positive way u fool until then I'll stop watching the show cause ur turning it into a brawl all the time

vivian

Is Everlyn a fool or what and yes u need to quit cause ur acting like a fool fighting all the time , what must ur kid think not much let me tell u , u have to remember u are suppose to be a role model to ur daughter so is that it , girl don't fall into the hands of producers for ratings , u always have to fight someone why do u hate so much why do u hate u. ur on national T.V use it in a positive way cause u sure are the example of a bully only adult size don't forget u have grand kids coming to u is that how u want them to be treated think before u make an action u silly lil girl.

K

Evelyn is a drama queen and I am sick of hearing her boo hoo. If she ever had to be in the real world she would never make not for a second never mind a minute. She complains about things that would not be "a factor" to the real ladies out there who have provide for their kids with nothing but love in their pockets. If she only knew what it was like to be a real fighter - a real fighter is all us single moms taking care of business and family. When u have a much drama as she does then u must be a spoiled "b" with to much time on ur hands.

Darlene Dean

I am done with the show. I tried to like the show but, noticed how Evelyn & Tami always bully the new people. They make me sick on the stomach with their pitbull attitudes. Its suppose to be intertainment. Why didn't they join WWF Wrestling? I am done with the Tami & Evelyn Show.