« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Venus Williams

Booze Cruise Karaoke Jam

3/8/2011 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Venus Williams got her karaoke on in front of a cruise ship full of screaming fans of the band 311 ... and we've got the whole thing on video -- choreography included.

0308_venus_311_launch_EX

TMZ obtained footage of the awesome performance shot last week on a Carnival Cruise in the Caribbean, hosted by 311.  In the clip, Venus and two friends are singing "You Wouldn't Believe" -- and they even threw in some dance moves.

Turns out Venus' group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest -- which was judged by 311's lead singer.

Checkout the video ... the tennis ace definitely scored with the crowd.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wishes

How come you never see her or her sister on dates with guys???

Posted at 4:19 PM on Mar 8, 2011 by Travis

DUH - why do you think, Travis???

kinm

At least she covered her ass this time, please do it on the field also ...

Celeb Gossip Addict

Cute.

As for the two smart butts, I guess you don't see them on dates because you don't pay attention to them outside of TMZ. Serena had a long term relationship with rapper Common and prior to that was in a relationship with actor Jackie Long and before that some agent dude. Venus has not really gotten the pap attention that her sister gets, but she too has been linked to at least one man that I know of.

HarlotO'Hara

wonder how serena is getting along since her embolism. have you heard anything celeb?

Tony

I got something else long and hard she can hold this chicks azz is beautiful

Anya

So?!

Straight Talkin Texan

Good to see her having fun! I wanna know how they got their choreography figured out so fast.

Kirsten

She must have been really excited to sing in front of 311. I remember her saying several years ago that they are her favorite band...

manbearpig

head full of ideas!!!!!

Mason H

That was ****ing terrible it's a minute 43 seconds of my life I'll never get back... Damn you TMZ!!!

4thetruth

Just to say, your title is deliberately deceptive. There is no justifiable reason to use the words "Booze Cruise" along with Venus Williams' name in light of this article.

Whereas I don't expect TMZ to possess the integrity of a source like the New York Times, I still expect you to NOT deliberately associate the subjects of your articles with inaccurate and skewed titles!

HarlotO'Hara

integrity...new york times...ROTFLOL!!!!!!!

M

I love these sisters. They are amazing at their careers and they play hard. The reason they aren't out with guys is because 1. they work and train hard. 2. they are with their family a lot. 3. they keep their private lives as it should be: PRIVATE! haters are hilarious.

LoveYourself

“Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there.”

“It's been a journey. For women of color, for my family. It's one dream coming true after another.”

“I don't come to tournaments to make friends, to go to parties, to hold conversations. I come to be the best, and I'm not mean and cruel and dirty.”

All from the great and proud Nubian Queen Venus Wililams

paige

was on this cruise and have another video from her a different night singing " boom boom pow" .. pretty awesome! this cruise was the best experience of my life!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments