Sheen -- 'Very Professional' During Comedy Sketch

3/9/2011 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been called a lot of things lately, but here's a new one -- "very professional."

0309_charlie_sheen_fod_exd
Sheen shot a video for the website FunnyOrDie.com today at his house. Mike Farah, President of Production for FOD, tells TMZ they approached Charlie with a script on Sunday and he was totally into the idea.

Farah tells us Charlie stuck to the script and even came up with several cool ideas -- including the tiger-striped chef's hat. Farah says Charlie was "very professional" throughout the shoot and seemed to really be into working with the crew.

The sketch -- a cooking video tentatively titled "Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes" -- is scheduled to go up sometime tomorrow.

bobbydemhunter

Wow I Got a free Gucci Bag and heels here! Ballin! - http://freeguccibag.tsd.to

Lori

Nof...you're REALLY creepy referring to yourself in the third person...

"UUH..UUH.."Lori" like this..UHH "Lori" thinks this is great"

tool...

Joann

Check out the look in his eyes in the picture up top. It's like he's saying "I'm gonna make all of you pay...just wait". lol

Kathyo

@Youtheman

I agree with what you said excpet where you say "It is not his fault that the media chooses to use him as a topic"

He chose to give the interviews and he chose to go on Twitter and he chose to do UStream and his arrogance is disgusting. I don't think he's on drugs at least not right now...I think he has brought this all on himself. I wish him nothing bad...I just wish he would stop with all the insults and arrogance.

Touchstone Pictures

I'd Love to be his assistant on a cooking show. That would make a perfect, if not me, then some young hottie passing him the cu***bers. Love this man!! Its all that Tigerblood. He just keeps on Winning. because he's off the show doesn't make him a loser, it means now, He was too good for them fools. Buh Bye C.Lorre.

juniper

@87 ha ha yeah it's like he is saying i want to reincarnate into a winning law suit but cant because im stuck in a 'tony the tigers' kids suit.

phoenix

Chuck Lorre must be laughing his arse off!! ahahahahahahahaha

groovypet2

NO **** NOF 3RD PERSON CREEPER. AND I THOUGHT HIS SECOND VIDEO WAS A LIL SKETCHY BUT FUNNY. I WISH HIM WELL. NOT TGO DIE OR CRACK OUT LIKE MOST OF U MF DO.HOWEVER STOP BEATING WOMEN CHARLIE WINEHOUSE.

youtheman

@Kathyo: There are plenty of news shows on every night all with the topic "Charlie Sheen". Tonight The Joy Behar show had Andy **** on talking about how CS helped him in the past with issues that he had. A few nights ago Dr. Drew had a show on VH1 begging for CS to get help. Tonight on the Spike network there was a show on about the troubles of CS. Every day and night there is something on pertaining to CS. All in all he isn't present during these live shows. Every morning HLN with Robin Mead has CS as the morning topic.CS isn't present during these live news programs.

Bob

"doesn't time-warner and aol go together? both rip people off."

Dude, what's really funny is you have apparently no clue that's how TMZ was created. Yes, TMZ was a creation of Time-Warner and AOL.

Donna

With that orange hat on, he really does resemble a TROLL !
HAHAHAHAHA

CrashAndBurn

@Bob
You mean to tell me TMZ was the result of Time-Warner and AOL consummating themselves... LOL

Mama Lohan

Actually I feel sorry for Charlie Sheen. I truly want him to win with whatever he is fighting now. I am hoping that he can calm down and stay focus for a better success in his career.

Hey Now

I really really feel for Charlie. He has taken us on a roller coaster ride and he scared the sh*t out of me the last few days especially. Because it is obviously all so public!

I honestly would give him a hug if I saw him. I do not want to see anybody die right in front of my eyes. In a movie, in a TV show - all good! - but not in real life!

Please don't be ashamed to get help Charlie. I am rooting for you. America is sooo forgiving and TMZ does not represent real America. You have to have a thick skin to come read this stuff on TMZ.

Just get the help you need. Don't do anything to hurt yourself. I'm a loser poor/middle American w/huge college debt rooting for you : )

Christy

Now that I look at this picture, he has that damn blue shirt on again. For God sake, can't someone in his posse get him a new shirt!