« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele and Tom -- WILD and Mild at Carnival

3/9/2011 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady's rockin' a pony in Rio, but dude is still a dud when it comes to Carnival. Lucky for him -- and us -- his booty-shaking wife Gisele Bundchen is picking up the slack ... BIG TIME!030811_TV_gisele_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

0308_tom_gisele_brazil_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Googie

Who cares!

Quinn

her body is amazing. Gaaawdamn!

JLS

He's wayyyyyyyyy TOOOOOOOOO GIRLIE to be attractive, sexy or have women lusting after him. I can't imagine many men who think he's sexy either.

He's getting more and more dirty looking, out of shape and girlie.

He's a big disappointment.

JLS

To be fair I will comment on her as well.

She's huge and stupid. How about that stupid comment about trying to legislate women to breast feed or be arrested. This one is a dummy. Even if you poked her, eventually she's open her mouth and destroy it all. Intelligence is the one true aphrodisiac that lasts. Looks change but IQ is forever.

who-me

I can keep my leg warm underneath one of those flapjacks

I Chinee

Lord have mercy! What happened to you Tom? And the supermodel wife looks like an airhead. I would say she is a little bit of a dummy from those ridiculous comments she made about breast feeding. LMAO

who-me

I can't believe how fat she is, what a lard ass!

writenow

Number 7 made me laugh out loud. They are living the life.

awards

Gisele is proof of God! What more do you want?

cknj

Gisele is a dude!.. He looks like Steffi Graf on a bad day!.. Body is hot (kinda skinny though), but def a butta-face!!!

Lisa

Gisele is getting too skinny. Her curves are gone. Her legs just look so thin. As for Brady, he looked uncomfortable. But hey, when you are in love, you do anything.

Gogo

what's with the people she's hanging out with???? They're just standing there, looking bored.

Tinalouise

They both look like hell. She is way to thin and he just looks out of shape and goofy. God I am a huge Tom Brady fan but these pics took the fizzle right out of him for me... Go TMZ!!

timdogg

**** THESE BORING TROLLS (BRADY& THE GOLD DIGGER) I WANNA HEAR ABOUT CHARLIE....MY **** GOT TIGERBLOOD

nox

Your introduction to Brazil is an embarrassment. Brazil is so much more than what you show. It's not only those few negative things you showed. Perhaps a trip to Brazil would help you, or perhaps better reporting skills. And no, I'm not Brazilian. I'm American.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments