Lindsay Judge Claims TMZ Is CIA

3/10/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's judge is pissed ... that TMZ got information about his sentencing recommendation even though he wanted it held confidential ... this, as he has given Lindsay more time to mull over his sentencing offer that WILL involve jail time.

Lindsay Lohan Case
Judge Keith Schwartz was beside himself, saying he told lawyers on both sides to keep the sentencing proposal under wraps.  We posted a story shortly after the meeting, saying the judge would impose a sentence -- possibly 3 months in jail -- if Lindsay pled guilty or no contest.

In court today ... Judge Schwartz said we should work for the CIA.  Compliment accepted.

The judge has sent the case to another judge -- Stephanie Sautner -- for a preliminary hearing, but he's giving her one more chance to accept his offer.  Lindsay will be back in court before Judge Schwartz on March 25, and she can plead either guilty or no contest to the grand theft charge.

If Lindsay doesn't accept the plea, Judge Sautner will hold a preliminary hearing on April 22.  At the same time Judge Sautner will decide if Lindsay violated her probation -- and it's virtually a sure bet the judge will rule Lindsay did indeed violate it.  At that point Lindsay will go to jail as she awaits trial.

Word to Lindsay -- TAKE THE PLEA!

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

terry j vey

Dirty little secerts?If not well then why worried if they are exposed?
If it is a secret u have to wonder why it is.

lynn

if she didn't do it, why should she say she is guilty? would you say you're guilty if you didn't do the crime??? i mean yeah, if she did it, but for some reason seems to me like this jewelry store is just looking for some 15 min fame!!

Fran

What was the last movie Lindsay was in? She doesn't actually DO anything except get high and get her picture taken.

Jme

If I walked out of a jewelry store with a necklace still on that I hadn't paid for and my husband hadn't paid for, I'm sure I would receive the same offer from the d.a. right?? right?? Oh no, I guess I was dreaming there for a moment. This is a slam dunk, she knows she didn't pay. When she got home and it was still on she must as some point thought uh oh. QUESTION IS WHY WOULD SHE RETURN A NECKLACE SHE BELIEVES SHE PAID FOR THE WHOLE TIME??? If you paid for it, you would say let me show you the receipt. Call your assistant, accountant, friend, etc. and say I need that receipt. You wouldn't wait until you are being charged AFTER you decide to then look for the receipt or return it. You would do that FIRST!!!

Anonymous 5150

So many hateful people that have nothing better to do than post horrible things about people they've never met... just because they saw them on TV. Hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26