Police Raid

At Charlie Sheen's House

3/11/2011 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The LAPD and other law enforcement are converging at Charlie Sheen's house in a pre-planned raid.

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_03

Sources tell us the LAPD has been conducting an investigation into criminal activity -- possibly drugs or weapons. And someone who is at the house tells us cops may be attempting to put Charlie on an involuntary -- 5150 -- psychiatric hold.

UPDATE: Someone at the house tells us, one of the reasons the cops are there is because Charlie allegedly violated the temporary restraining order Brooke Mueller obtained ... which prohibits Charlie from possessing weapons.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Sherry

I imagine it culd be in response to his suicide/my lawyer wants me to give him my gun talk. Thye police would likely have a legal obligation to look into it.

Superman

He needs to be on a psychiatric hold! Did Martin finally grow a pair and say "enough is enough"?

Cartman

It pretty much has to be family behind this sort of thing.

But Charlie is lawyered up and if he is truly sober there is little they can do to him.

I can't wait to hear Charlie tell us all about this night, lol.

shutupalready

Read the update above, weapons possible & also 5150

SomeDude

Well it's about DAMNED time.

Spider

Charlie is being harassed by the same evil-doers who caused problems for Randy Quaid.

Posted at 8:37 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by coco

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best comment of the night, bar none.

Paul

Let's just hope Mark Fuhrman isn't the lead investigator on this

Lori

I bet his little whore BREE flipped on him after she delivered the goods the last time she escaped! Or maybe they've been following her and she just got back to the SOBER VALLEY LODGE after her DUI case and brought a little somthin', somethin" home?

Oh...SWEEEEET...this is going to be REAL interesting.

nothankyounottoday

So very sad

bobgnarley

would have been nice if they picked up the briefcases of cocaine... by now it's too damn late

i doubt there's anything at his property now

Posted at 8:18 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by sparced

not anger, disgust! how can you wish that on someone who clearly has a drug problem, send them to jail is this guys best idea, might as well execute him while your at it, people act like he is not human just because he is a star, he is a human, he has family, he just has a problem

Sandi

Lorre is making anonymous calls to have a raid on his house. Either Lorre or Brooke. I hope no one makes fake calls on my house and the cops come busting in looking for something.
What a bunch of bull.

madaketgal

At least 4 police helicopters involved in this raid. Freaking my dog out.

Darla

I bet Brooke has something to do with this or that c-nt Bree.
I still say it's an inside job.

PokerStar

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Thursday night that police are at Charlie Sheen's house.

Cartman

At least 4 police helicopters involved in this raid. Freaking my dog out.

Posted at 8:44 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by madaketgal
--------------------

No way those are police helicopters for a case like this. Those are news and paparazzi helicopters.