Cops Raid Charlie's House After Alarming Call

3/11/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 10:42 PM Law enforcement sources tell us cops wrapped up their search and Charlie wasn't arrested.  Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross says police found one rifle -- from the 1800s -- and "a few bullets," adding no other weapons were in the house. Gross also confirmed police executed the search warrant because someone -- he didn't know who -- claimed Charlie had a gun.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops raided Charlie Sheen's house after receiving a call earlier today that Charlie threatened to harm himself with a firearm.

0310_charlie_sheen_pics_ex_
Under the restraining order obtained by Brooke Mueller, Charlie is prohibited from possessing weapons.

Cops are inside the house right now, searching for firearms and ammunition.

And law enforcement tell us cops are not trying to place Charlie on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Charlie, his lawyers, and several friends are sitting at a table in the backyard eating hamburgers. KTLA shot video of the surreal scene from their helicopter.

We are told the LAPD has been conducting several investigations involving Charlie, including the possible violation of the TRO.

UPDATE 10:18 PM PT -- Sheen just tweeted: "#fastball; the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!! c"

Story developing

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

Anonymous 5150

Isn't that clever and funny? Man, I am I RIOT repeat it to all your friends!!

kim

CHARLIE NEEDS HIS OWN his own reality show...noone could write a show this crazy. Tomorrow is Friday, so you know he is going to amp up the insanity. Like he said, "Sit back & watch the show!"

P.S. I wonder if they are In-n-Out Double-Double Hamburgers??

and by

Charlie called the police himself.

Kelly Gregory

Mr. Sheen,
PLEASE take care of yourself. A lot of people care about you. Email me if I can help.
Kelly

SD

ET reporting police @charliesheen home to remove his 42 guns as part of deal to let him see his sons

brenda

#86 Herp derp I came up with this term that I think is super clever so I will repeat it over and over and hope it catches on CHUCKLEHEAD CHUCKLEHEAD CHUCKLEHEAD CHUCKLEHEAD

Isn't that clever and funny? Man, I am I RIOT repeat it to all your friends!!

Posted at 9:45 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by Anonymous 5150
------------------------------------------------------------

And a CHICKLETHEAD is someone who likes gum?

CrashAndBurn

Word is LAPD heard Bree Olsen was going half-price.

KayCee

To me, this just proves that Charlie is need of help. If the call was made from inside the house, the police would know it wasn't a hoax. I honestly believe more and more there are some mental issues that need to be addressed, more so than drugs at this point. If someone did break away to call, I think maybe his 'spell' maybe starting to be broken.

I worry for those around him too, hopefully one of them sees straight soon enough. If nothing else it proves he is suicidal. In some ways he is still a very articulate and charming man...but those qualities could also easily be equated with several more 'notorious' figures in history.

wisey

Police=Trolls
Charlie=Winner

PHIL

WELL IF YOU WATCHED TV LAST WEEK ONE OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS DID LOOK HIGH ,GRINDING HER TEETH ,MAYBE A LITTLE COKE USE?

Tony Adams

Leave the man alone, just because you dont agree with the way the man is living his life, doesnt give you the right to invade his privacy. Charlie is an american citizen with the same rights as you and I. I agree with 95% of the american public it is alarming some of his actions. However he has the right to drink or snort or smoke himself to death. If we would stop paying attention to what he is doing it would stop! As for me I have bigger fish to fry so this is the first last and only time i will speak of this. Go on people live your own Life!!!

HM

That other gossip site has an update from the LAPD:

[snip]

“...it came to the attention of the LAPD that Sheen is a registered owner of firearms. LAPD is conducting an investigation to determine if Mr. Sheen is in possession of firearms or ammunition, that would violate terms of the TRO."

HeavensMee

Bubbles

They're just doing this because he filed a lawsuit. The studios run this town. Charlie MUST stay on the straight and arrow because they are looking for him to mess up so they can arrest him, declare him incompetent and steal his money. The leeches are after him.

CPS WIRE

Follow this and other breaking entertainment news at http:/www.CPSWIRE.com/

PokerStar

Update: Investigation is continuing, cops ARE still at his home.