Protective Order

Allows Oksana

to Tape Mel!

3/11/2011 7:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Mel Gibson case issued a protective order as part of Mel's no contest plea, and part of the order allows Oksana Grigorieva to record Mel ... if he does anything threatening.

0311_mel_ox_doc_launch_ex
Pretty ironic, but according to the order, "The protected persons may record any prohibited communications made by the restrained person."

The order claims Mel is prohibited from threatening, harassing, striking, stalking or following Oksana.  It also prohibits Mel from blocking Oksana's movements.

Once burned ....

ohreally

ha! Like he WANTS to talk with her?!! This is toothless.

moussemaker

LOL!

Oksana = WINNING!

djdeej94

She is disgusting... and still has a pig face. Thank God Mel made their daughter adorable because it didn't come from this money hungry gold digging fame whhore wannabe talentless russian pole dancing piano playing terrible singing HACK!

realist

This is the order Oksana should have gotten in the first place in Jan 2010 BEFORE she taped Mel in February. Still, in my view, makes the February recordings illegal.

Hahaha

wow...just wow...

I hope Mel never communicates with her except through the nanny. I hope he also gets the right to record her. He should! I know that I would

OffalTruth

Why, so the pig can alter and sell the tapes later?

dimes

Am I reading this correctly? Mel is prohibited from having any contact with Lucia?

BoyRocco

Can we get a class action restraining order against this witch, and make her go away ?

Tammy

Mel should send Robyn to pick up Lucia. I just bet the gold-digging hiefer would blow her disgusting top over that.

Jus Another Viewer

This is dumb..! Mel has nannies do the exchanges just to keep AWAY from Oksana. He keeps people around him as well to avoid anymore garbage from coming out of Octosanas' blow-hole. And rightly so, as vindictive as that witch is God only knows what she is likely to 'accuse' Mel of next.
So this is just filler IMO. Mel will NEVER be Anywhere near Octosana alone EVER again! (my sources tell me THIS is a FACT!)
Mel won today, hands down. You dont have to like it, just deal with it! And the life as a social pariaha continues for the Clum Gunt. Hope Mel gets custody quickly.
Team Mel / Lucia / TRUTH / Justice!
:o)

SallyChi

this is a sad case of an over-the-hill but still bankable actor, who got sucked into some P**ssy by a Russian harlequin. He's paying the price and probably wishes he never divorced his wife right about now.

Note to Mel: Leave and go to Australia for a few weeks, get some sleep...you looked like you needed a drink in the video....get yourself together...forget Hollywood for a while.

Tellthetruth59

Mel would not talk to this sociopath if his life depended on it. She doesn't have to worry about recording him anymore.

Who'sThat

WTH?
she can make another recording with someone else talking like Mel and sell it to try to smear him again?
this is outrageous...this is what they call justice?

tsk tsk shaking my head...

this is what you get for following the law and to protect someone, a baby in this case!

anonym

This whore so ugly inside and out.
He can't stay to her
I wonder if judge gave the restricted order to grigorieva is prohibited to stalk Mrs.Robin Gibson and children.

jayjay

I thought Lucia's middle name was Anne?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments