MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

3/11/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family's Hayvenhurst estate ... and they're demanding she take her kids with her!!

0311_alejandra_michael_EX_getty

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra's request to stay in the house indefinitely ... in which the estate once again makes the point .. she's an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra -- who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has refused to leave ... arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home ... by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

LC4Michael

I know Siggi. Cannot say a lot my Denmark Friend. Still loving those ties you made for Conrat though!

Butterfly

Posted at 12:09 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by LC4Michael

oh i understand....

wish you all a great time,even if i would not go ..

dd

True Butterfly I only post relevant things because some people are just hopeless hating a wonderful man that they never met. Sometimes I just had to zone out from some of the filth that was being said.

moni

Hi Butterfly,

ja, war ein Silberstreif am Horizont heute, seufz! Und Ihr Armen, DEN Treffer hätt's ja nun nicht mehr gebraucht, oder?

And hi LC4Michael,

wow, GREAT that you're still here, too. Guess all of us have just hidden somewhere, LOL!
I think I know which email-adress you're talking about. Thanks for reminding us!
However, although the strange creatures who are crawling around here are getting terribly on my nerves there's no denying (unfortunately!) that TMZ is just the media with the latest news on Michael. So I'll have a look at least from time to time. And I love to see that there still are some nice people who do the same!

Hugs to all of you!

Siggisis

Posted at 12:20 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by LC4Michael

Here is a tie Murray should definitely use on one of the trial days.

moni

And I have to say something to the topic here, LOL:

I’ve also wondered why Alejandra would stay in a house where she isn't welcome anymore.

IMO the only explanation is that Katherine actually doesn’t want her to leave. I’m sure she loves PPB with all of her heart. But don’t forget: Alejandra’s kids are her grandchildren, too, and she won’t love them less. Katherine has been knowing respectively living together with these children since they were little babies. It can’t be easy for her to kick them out of the house now. In fact it might even break her heart.

I think this here is just another issue in which Katherine is not on the same page with the estate. But she won’t wish to take the risk of a confrontation. So she might try to help Alejandra and her grandkids indirectly. How else, for example, could this woman have gotten into the house although the estate had changed the locks? Just my guess...

Butterfly

I bet if she had the chance, she would have had kids with Michael too..omg. No wonder they don't want her there. She's a whore.

Posted at 11:46 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Honest.Chick_83

Maybe thats what she wanted!

moni

LOL Siggisis, another nice tie!

How about some beautiful, tight-fitting bracelets – fashionable designer handcuffs?

dd

I don't think Katherine wants her there at all, I believe this woman is getting legal advice to stay there until she gets a huge settlement. She is using her minor children as leverage, if Jermaine was any kind of man he would sue her for custody and end this nightmare for his mom.

Siggisis

And I have to say something to the topic here, LOL:

Posted at 12:28 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by moni

I know that Katherine likes to have her large family around her. She is accustomed to having a lot of people in the house. And of course she loves all her grandchildren.
But I am trying to understand this from Alejandra´s perspective. How come she feels comfortable hanging around her ex-mother in law´s house for two decades (a little more actually)? She has never worked, never gotten herself a new husband - no life, really. I don´t understand HER! How can she be content with such a no-life?

dd

Some people are just lazy, spoiled, trifling, and devious Alejandra is all of these things to me!

Butterfly

As allways Phantom ..content from Sony not a... so sorry

Becky

@121 MARY ANN IRVING

Don't know what you refer to when you say that TMZ lost all comments on here from last week? perhaps you can enlighten me.
There was a similar story to this one, posted about Alejandra,but many people who posted on here decided to go 'off topic' for whatever reason.
I guess TMZ saw what was happening and decided to delete alot of posts,about 60 in all.
When one regular poster decided to get the police involved,and all the arguing that was going on,I think TMZ made the right decision to pull the story from the board.
If you click on the link that is just below this story,
Alejandra:MJ Executors Tried to Starve Me Out
you will see this is the story from last week. Hope you find what you are looking for.

moni

I don´t understand HER! How can she be content with such a no-life?

Posted at 12:36 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by Siggisis
-----------

Good question, Siggisis. Maybe she thinks raising four children is work enough? Okay, it IS, definitely. Neverthess, you're right: Living for two decades with your mother in law – hmmmm! I love mine, I really do – but gracious goodness, two days under one roof would be enough to cause some serious trouble, LOL!

@dd:
You make a valid point, dd. But I'm still not so sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Katherine, Jermaine, Randy and Alejandra are members of the same team here.