MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

3/11/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family's Hayvenhurst estate ... and they're demanding she take her kids with her!!

0311_alejandra_michael_EX_getty

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra's request to stay in the house indefinitely ... in which the estate once again makes the point .. she's an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra -- who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has refused to leave ... arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home ... by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

Debra

THE FACTS:

1) THE STUN GUN INCIDENT = You can evict after 60 days in California. But any judicial order to let Alejandra and her children stay at Havenhurst, was thrown out the window, after the stun gun incident.
--- No one is legally obligated, in any state, to let someone who poses a danger to them live in their house.
--- The stun gun purchased in March 2010 by Alejandra's son, that he then attempted to use against MJ's children, was such a threat. That low-life Alejandra should have been thrown out of Havenhurst, last year.
To Alejandra & Co.: GET OUT NOW and GET JOBs!

2) Alejandra's pathetic plea that MJ would have wanted her to stay at Havenhurst is false. MJ would not have wanted anyone that posed a threat to his children living in close proximity to them. It is obvious that Alejandra is preoccuped with other things to watch over her kids.
To Alejandra & Co.: GET OUT NOT and GET JOBs!

3) Katherine was wrong to offer MJ's condo to Alejandra. It is not Katherine's to offer. That condo belongs to the Estate.
To Alejandra & Co.: GET OUT NOW and GET JOBs! And,

4) We know Alejandra lacks class, but even her, should have a little pride. Alejandra's children with Randy are legal adults, who can work and support themselves. It is called "PRIDE". They should try some.
To Alejandra & Co.: GET OUT NOW and GET JOBs!

Hopefully, someone will bring the above facts to the Judge's attention on March 15th. Please!

LC4Michael

So is TMZ finally putting an end to the posters who posted such vile filth in the past? Someone mentioned the Police?

dd

No, Jermaine and Randys relationship suffered quite a bit after the love triangle, Randy didn't even participate in the tv show the Jacksons did. I think Jermaine lives in Jermaines world and nobody else really matters to him, he is the king and everyone else is a minion. Katherine loves everyone and is a kind old school mom she shouldn't have to be caught up in any of this crap. A job was left for her to do by Michael and thats what should come first. This poor excuse for a woman Alejandra should have had job training and a few degrees behind her by now, most moms would take full advantage of all of the gifts she has been given and make something of herself instead of being a big old leach.

moni

Someone mentioned the Police?

Posted at 1:02 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by LC4Michael
---------

I noticed that, too. Confusion here. Does anybody know what happened?

Siggisis

Posted at 1:02 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by LC4Michael

I don´t know. I haven´t been here for a while. It would be nice though, because it really was out of hand with all the filth. Some sick, sick people out there!

MiMi

The strangest part for me is that she has been living with her ex-mother in law for two decades! Who does that?!! I wouldn´t, that´s for SURE!
She obviously has had no desire to create an independent life for herself and her children. No desire to do something with her life. No desire to get a new husband. It is so strange!

Posted at 11:58 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Siggisis

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Siggi

If I remember correctly Alejandra was allowed to stay as part of the settlement/divorce with Jermaine. I think Katherine was trying to help Jermaine out by doing so. Less money for Jermaine than to have to provide housing for her and his kids.

Although over the years I do think that she may have taken advantage of Katherine's generosity. But I do not understand why the Executors are so intent in forcing her to leave the premises.

dd

Where's Human Nature?

dd

When CPS visited the house after the stun gun, they may have suggested Michaels kids be separated from Jaffar...just a thought!

LC4Michael

I love to post with you ladies and did not want to leave the boards but they got so out of hand that I just could not take it anymore. I know not everyone will agree with each other on certain things, but to just post filth for the sake of posting was insane and I wanted no part of it

If it starts again with the back and forth and the MiMi (poor MiMi) cloners than I will go underground again. I am sure you all understand.

MiMi

IMO the Executors should have no say in who resides at Hayvenhurst as the home is registered in both Michael and Latoya's names.

Becky

LC4Michael,moni,Siggisis.

I will not go into detail about what happened because the negative comments were nothing whatsoever to do with the story that was posted about Alejandra last week.
TMZ deleted what I believe were the most posts ever in one board.

Siggisis

Posted at 1:13 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by MiMi

Hi MiMi. :-)
It all began with the stun-gun incident, didn´t it?

Posted at 1:15 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by dd

I think that Jafaar could have been upset about the new family members (PPB) moving in all of a sudden. They were grieving children who needed their grandmother´s attention. He was probably jealous. He and his siblings have lived at Hayvenhurst all their lives - they must have felt threatened by the newcomers - who ACTUALLY own the place! I am not really blaming him, it is natural, he is a kid.
Of course it was wrong of him to purchase the stun gun, even more wrong IF he actually used it on one of Michael´s children. But kids do wrong things all the time!

It is a difficult situation.
A question: how can the estate starve her out of the house (did Branca/McLain come cook for her every day earlier? Just kidding) and change the locks??? Is it really in their power to do that?

moni

Thanks Becky!

dd

I don't know about her but if anyone tried to starve my kids out I would go to the nearest McDonalds and get a JOB no one is starving her kids but Mom and Dad, when Enid was alive after she and Jackie divorced she was working at a K Mart in Las Vegas, sometimes pride has to go the wayside.