MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

3/11/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family's Hayvenhurst estate ... and they're demanding she take her kids with her!!

0311_alejandra_michael_EX_getty

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra's request to stay in the house indefinitely ... in which the estate once again makes the point .. she's an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra -- who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has refused to leave ... arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home ... by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

JasonSmith

Oh poor baby. Take her kids away and throw her out on the street. What a whore.

Jano

Seriously...what part of "get the F**K out" does she NOT understand?? And kids from two different Jackson brothers?? Just creepy....

clive

Let her go to africa with jermaine.

Katherine is 80 plus years old. No room for stun gun nonsense.

Why can't latoya raise those kids? She's sane at least. She has manners. This chick doesn't. Latoya doesn't work much. Offer for Latoya to raise her kids.

God help mj's kids if anything happens to katherine.

Patty

I dont understand why this skank had children by two brothers whom dont take care of them. Randy and Jermaine are suppose to pay child support and I get so sick of seeing Janet on TV claiming how much family means to her when her family is so screwed up. Why wont she address how her brothers are deadbeat fathers and everyone is running all over her mother looking for handouts. Why doesnt she talk about how her father cheated relentlessly on her mother and her fear of having kids. Janet is is big denial. Be real about the how this family is really screwed up. I think Micheal was the only sane one.

nan

these do***ents give her reasons for thinking she has a right to stay.
the longer you allow someone to stay , the worse position you are in , especially if there is young children involved.
the fact that she wouldnt take the condo if she had to sign a confidentiality agreement is interesting, i guess it pertained to any and all jacksons, not just mj...
michael was way way too nice to everybody.
i think he was just willing to do whatever it took or cost to be left in peace, and still he never was..

SBM

I think her older kids are young adults and this type of publicity may not be exactly helpful if they are trying to make a career on their own. I kinda feel for them.

Ulja

If she doesn't want to work, why can't she become good assistant to Katherin at home? Why doesn't Katherin want she to live with her together? She might watch children, care about them and Katherine and be doing usual woman's home work. Or someone disturbs that? What goes around?

Siggisis

Randy and Jermaine are suppose to pay child support

Posted at 10:28 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Patty

Randy´s kids are grown ups. He does not have to pay child support anymore. Only Jermaine.

aston

To the Icelander -

are we the only ones left?

Siggisis

To the Icelander -

are we the only ones left?

Posted at 11:00 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by aston

No, there are a few more. Not many though. The haterz claim that they are "winning". I don´t know what they think they are winning!
Haterz, if you consider being so obnoxious and vile that other people can´t stand you and leave the boards a victory, knock yourselves out! LOL Personally I would be ashamed of myself - but then, we aren´t made of the same material.

Butterfly

Hi Siggisis and aston,
what happend here? only 3 left on the killing field?

Siggisis

Hi Siggisis and aston,
what happend here? only 3 left on the killing field?

Posted at 11:13 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Butterfly

Hi Butterfly. :-) Yes, people have left, I think some of them went to a private board. Maybe I will go there, not sure. Things have been so imbecil, I mean, plain stupid that I can´t blame people for leaving.

Butterfly

No can`t blame them too but its sad many off those people helped me the last 1 and a half year!

aston

Hi Butterfly - yes, the last three standing! Can't believe time passed so quickly.

I think the regulars (I'm talking about the sound and normal ones) of this site went to lipstick alley - haven't tried it out myself. I have been reading Karen Faye's twitters, but it seems she's not blogging anymore, sadly.

When the trial starts, we have to be somewhere to talk about it.

Siggisis

When the trial starts, we have to be somewhere to talk about it.

Posted at 11:26 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by aston

That´s right. We are going to need each other.
I don´t think they went to Lipstick Alley. I read here that whoever is moderator will decide who gets access to the forum - they can´t do that on Lipstick Alley, since (I don´t think) any of the people from here are moderators there. Perhaps they made a brand-new forum, but I don´t know. I haven´t looked into it.