Elton John -- It Rhymes with Bunt

3/12/2011 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elton John went OFF on a female photographer (not ours, luckily) -- calling her the biggest no-no word of them all ... and we're pretty confident she didn't deserve it.031111_TV_elton_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Giel de Groot

maybe it was Madonna....

Lady Stardust

Elton should be left alone!
This woman wasnt an innocent shopper, this was papparazzi, people!And that female "photographer" (these disgusting bloodhound people shouldnt even be calling themself this) probably is c*nt!

Go Elton, you can call them whatever you want! YOu have my blessing.

Erik

Fat gay with titties -1 lol

Leo

What a good role model for 'his' child

anntte

he is an as

Yak

I guess it's obvious Elton dislikes horrible cun*s of which pretty much all paparazzi are - including most everyone who works for this crappy website.

laura munoz

Eww..I love some of his music but he is just disgusting. Poor child is right!

TJ

I think it's disgusting the way he showed his a@#. I used to be a huge fan of his until I was around some of the folks he's aligned himself with. Needless to say, most of them are okay people but some of them do hate women. That was enough for me. I no longer go to his concerts nor do I buy his albums. He's a brilliant musician and should be grateful that people are still interested in him.

Muppet

Wow I didn't realize he had such a foul mouth.

kinbo

Elton, you're the ****.

R.Zimmerman

Tired old queen. He hasn't been good since before he became really famous. True dat!

guy humble

Welcome to the fallible human beings club folks.
Elton's comment is indeed unacceptable and making amends would be appropriate.
It's his call.
Now have a look at the comments here, could we all not do a bit better? Please examine your childhoods people.
Guy.

John

Go pudgy Reggie go!

kitnplayn

Ever notice how Elton John has a big head, I mean physically big? That's because his head is chock-a-block full of arrogance and self-importance. First of all, the man is 65 years old, and he took a lot of hard drugs in his lifetime. He will be dead by the time his kid is 10 years old, but he is so selfish, he doesn't even care about what is best for this baby. He is wearing this child like an accessory. I want a car, I want a boat, I want a baby. He should have gotten a kitten, because he has ruined this child's life in so many ways. So what, he has money for the child. Children don't need excess money as much as they need nurturing and stability, and Elton John is a raving drama queen, proven by his vulgar public outbursts. I feel so bad for that child.

kitnplayn

I am very appreciative that my father would never use that word, and would never embarrass me or himself by behaving so vulgarly, especially in public. Elton John has spent years crying the blues in public about how homosexuals, like himself, are discriminated against, and then he goes and spews out discriminating words against women. That is not only hypocritical, it defies even basic intelligence. And if that reporter had any loyalty at all to her gender, she would be taking some of his money through a human rights complaint, because what Elton John said to her, in a public place, was absolutely uninvited discrimination!