Arrest Warrant Issued for 'Kill Bill' Star

3/13/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops are on the hunt for "Kill Bill" star Michael Madsen ... who allegedly owes around $570,000 in child and spousal support debts ... TMZ has learned.

0312_michael_madsen_ex_tmz
According to court documents, Madsen failed to show up for a hearing in his child/spousal support case last week ... so the judge found him in contempt and issued a warrant for his arrest.

If the cops catch up with Madsen it's gonna cost him ... his bail has already been set at $26,000.

Big Mamma

Wow! He looks "depleated"! What a piece of work. I think its sick that he could go for so long without paying for his kids. I have seen his ex-wife and boys and they are all beautiful. How could he do this to him?

THE WIFE

HE LICKED TRIXIE'S COW TESTICLES!!!!! HAHA MR.BON BONS WAS VERY HAPPY!!! HE SMILED ALL THE WAY TO THE WICTH DOCTOR!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
BUTT WHICH WITCH DOCTOR???!!!! HAHA

Michael Madsen

A Statement from Michael Madsen:

“For the record: Jeannine and I have been divorced for 17 years. Our sons are 21 and 17. I’m remarried. My wife Deanna and I have three sons of our own. I am not going to run my children through the media and the internet, in spite of the rumors that have started from an obvious source. As far as being hunted by the police, I do have an attorney and court date to resolve these matters. I would advise anyone who is curious to take a look at the facts and not jump to conclusions about information that is clearly pointed at sensationalism and hyperbole without any regard to the kids that are involved in this misguided attempt to villianize.”

saucy1

Pay the piper Mikey....sow the seed, did the deed....step up to the plate and take care of your kid.

Kelly C.

I think people need to get their facts straight. Everyone is making such a big deal about it. He's not a bad father. The "kids" he supposedly owes money to are 21 and 17. And he makes sure they are taken care of and have money. From what I've seen, he's a good father, and he's a great guy. All these gossipmongers need to go back to their own lives, which they use said gossip to escape from.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4