‘Bad Girls Club’ -- Too ‘Trashy’ for New Orleans

3/13/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad Girls Club” has only been filming in New Orleans for three weeks -- but the show has such a horrible reputation ... the cast members are already banned from at LEAST eight local bars and clubs.

0301_bad_girls_club_EX

TMZ has learned the Big Easy night spots in question have already informed producers that the cast and crew aren't welcome in their establishments -- and according to one club promoter, it’s all because the clubs "don’t want to be associated with the show’s bad image."

An employee at The Metropolitan Night Club tells TMZ several cast members were turned away from Pierre Thomas' big Mardi Gras throwdown Monday night ... because "they’re trashy and our club is classy."

A rep form Oxygen had no comment.

SantaFeJack

I've never seen this show, but it must be REALLY bad to not be welcome in clubs that normally embrace virtually anything that gets them publicity.

Sick sick sick

How bad do you have to be to be banned from places that encourage nudity for beads. There is nothing wrong with the bead equation, but it does indicate a low threshold for acceptable behavior, so what could these "girls" have really done?

Jordanky

no wonder the left LA for season 5.

Delivery Man

unlike the jersey shore,which i dont like either, these girls whine,argue and fight. in the house,the car and everywhere else. these are a bunch of kids that think the world owes them something.i am entitled is what they think. way to go new orleans!!

Sarita

Those women are horrible. One Sunday I sat and watched an entire marathon. Never again! I'm back in community college thanks to the bad girls club!

jeff

Stupid story. I am first!! ha ha!!! team sheen!!!

Dennis Johnson

I from N.O and live in the French Quarter and find this very hard to believe.I am on my way out to the bars and will ask around and find out the real story.

Celebrities Suck

the bar's are WINNING!!!! The girls on the bad girls club are trolls, DAH!

sp

Metropolitan Night Club is "classy?" HAHAHA Okay if these girls are too trashy for Metro, they're *beyond* trashy

Bill Leslie

I weep for our country and children. Bring back Litte House on the Prairie and the Waltons for crying out loud. Why must we glorify the worst?

Rabbitt

Wow, there's something too trashy for New Orleans? I'm amazed.

Noneurbusiness

This mad me laugh.....NOLA is growing old then if they cant handle these girls.....lol

monica

shame,shame on those girls beyond trashy what women would get on t.v.and perform like no home training were ever install in them do yall see the house NASTY!

Kifferslady

I watched this show the first season. I tried the second season and it was nothing but 7 girls acting like filthy, trashy sluts. Every year I give it another try and each year is worst than the last. This season I didn't bother. I've got better things to do with my time. Frankly, I don't know why any city would welcome this show. The clubs that they go to don't really get any press out of this. They rarely mention where they are anyway. They're all there drinking and fighting over THE dumbest things I've ever seen.

MrWriteSF

According to Oxygen's website:
"The series brings seven new 'bad girls' together in a house where the women recognize that their outrageous behavior has hindered their relationships, careers and lives. They claim they want to change, but will living together help them move forward and turn their lives around - or will chaos rule?"

Seriously? So this is some form of therapy and counseling that will leave the women forever changed? If I were a woman, I'd be offended that Oxygen obviously considers me stupid enough to believe this steaming hot pile of crap!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments