« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball' Wife:

Gimme $20K an Episode

or I'm Out!

3/14/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is giving show producers an ultimatum -- either pay her $20,000 an episode ... or she's gone for good.

0311_evelyn_lozada_getty_ex
As we previously reported, Lozada has already threatened to leave the show -- after, we're told. she became upset because she believes the producers of the show leaked sensitive information about her to another cast member in hopes of inciting a violent confrontation between the two women.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Lozada and the other girls currently pull in around $7,500 an episode -- which means Lozada's latest demand would mean a SERIOUS raise.

No word yet on the show's next move.

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CaliGemm

Who the heck does Evelyn think she is, ole tranny looking a$$.
I hope she leaves she has a nasty attitude all day err day!

GeGe

Let that NASTY HOE go!!!!!

Mike

I would much rather watch paint dry than these so-called "reality" shows.

Danielle

LET THE GIRL GO..SHE LANDED A MAN A YOUNG ONE..SO SHE DONT NEED THE SHOW HER STUFFFFF LOL IS OUT THERE..BUT I CAN SAY MR,CHAD WILL MOVE ON AND THE RING UMMMM ITS A TAX WRITE OFF LMAO LMFAO

U suk

GROSS!! I just finished watching Basketball (ex)Wives Reunion and Evelyn looked like Eazma from Emporers New Groove. She totally does. She has the same ole dumpy hairstyle, the puckered up face, and it totally cracks me up. That hidious troll has no class

crizzo

Delusions of grandeur?

Tellin_it_2ya

She is so greasy you could fry chicken on her. She should hook up with Germaine Jackson and put soft sheen out of business.
She has a super foul mouth and has blown every baller who has crossed her path. Chad is also a pig if they have a baby they can name it sooooouieeee..here hog, here hog.

panamanianredd

I cannot stand Evelyn's ass! She encourages stupid Jennifer to divorce her husband while she gives up ***** to get an engagement ring! She is a no talented, ignorant whore and I'm sorry that she represents my hometown of NYC. Chad is a whore too and the two of them are doomed to hell. You know she's a hoe when she's just 34 and her daughter is getting ready for college, do the marh. I hope she does leave the show...she's an embarssment to all women of color. Shaunie needs to stop acting like she so damn innocent! The way she conducts herself is awful and she has those fat ass children of hers that I am sure at some time will see that show and cry...their mom is terrible. Jennifer, hold on to your marriage girl. Try and make it work...I know you'll say that you did, well try again. Tami, u are my girl...I just wish you would have BUSTED Evelyn's PR ass, that slut!

panamanianredd

That so-called Puerto Rican whore, Evelyn needs to leave. No one likes her and she ****s all she sees. She dont love Chad. That word has neva left her mouth in reference to him. She wants his money and his seed...DONT DO IT CHAD, YOU GONNA REGRET IT! She is so phony. Anybody that would **** someone elses hubby then, for months, not say anything then tell the WIFE that she was not a factor! Well guess what BIATCH, there's something called karma, and you gonna get yours. Go ahead and have that monkey baby and see if that Chad dont **** around on you. Hope we all are here to see that! LMAO...

Wallflower

This show is not even half the success of Jersey Shore so that she would qualify for such a hefty raise. I'm sure girls like her, ghetto bitch that she is, can be found very easily amongst the basketball player wives. Vh1, she doesn't deserve the raise, let her go and find another bitch!

dee

Find someone eles, she is a greedy hoe*******
I can not stand her, oh how I wish Tammi had kicked that a**
I love Tami so down to earth, Replace that bit** Evelyn, Go be a football groupie

Jocee

Let her @ss go. She's not a B-Ball wife anyway...and besides that, she's effing with a football player named Chad Johnson!

Hand Banana

There is a TV show called Basketball Wives?

Who the hell is Evelyn Lozada?

Whatever....this chick probably needs 20k for each HORSE HAIR piece she buys.

Justalady

That Evelyn trick new the drill when she signed up to do the reality show, your business gets put out there. She wasn’t crying when she was running Suzie around tables and bullying her, and throwing water in people’s face as soon as she gets her azz kicked she wants to cry. Tramp go sit it down some where because you is a non monther fk factor skank b*t*h!!

Nystea

She has Ocho as her sponser now, so she can talk ish. But let him call of the engagement, that $7,500 would be looking real good.