Standoff Continues at Michael Jackson House

3/15/2011 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the squatter who has been living at Katherine Jackson's family compound against Katherine's will -- just bought more time in the house, thanks to a judge's ruling.

Judge MJ Estate Alejandra
Alejandra -- the baby mama of both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has been living at the Encino compound for nearly 20 years.  The Estate wants her out and has offered her a condo in move-in condition, but Alejandra has not budged.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said the snag in the move was that Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and he claims she's in the process of hocking a tell-all book.  Alejandra refused to sign the agreement and was also demanding money in addition to the condo ...

0315_jackson_house_AP
The judge just ruled that Alejandra could stay in the house for another month, until there's a full trial on whether she can be evicted.

Trial date is April 14.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Bryony

Pegasus/Becky
Jermaine Jackson on Twitter about 1 hour ago,announced that he has just returned home to the US.
Watch this space to see if he really does have his passport confiscated after three months of travelling around the world.

Pegasus

Byrony - Thanks for the update. It will be interesting to see what happens. I seriously doubt however, knowing how lenient the laws and law enforcement agencies are in Cal. that he will have anything too - too terrible happen to him. Just look at Lindsey Lohan or Charlie Sheen and the rest of them. The laws and the law enforcement agencies there are a big bad joke to the rest of the United States - much less the world. So it wouldn't surprise me if nothing happened. But keep us posted anyway - I am curious. And thank you again.

Nicola

Alejandra Jackson, needs to get off her butt and support her own kids.

Plus, Jermaine and Randy need to step up and look after there own kids.

Pegasus

#236 Nicola

Randy's kids are young adults now. He no longer has to pay child support - from what I understand at least. Its Jermaine's son's who are still under age and he is required to pay child support.

If I am wrong - I hope that someone here will correct me.

Josie

She needs to get up and find a job and support her own children, and stop depending on others, to do it for her.

Randy and Jermaine, need to step up to the plate and support their children.

ROBBIN

This woman has chosen to sleep with Mrs. Jackson's two son's why should she have to pay. It is not right,Mrs. Jackson is not a well woman and she is tired. Alejandra, needs go and get herself a job and move into the condo. I bet she wouldn't put her mother throught this mess.

Latoya, if the Jackson compound is in your name, then do the right thing put this woman out of your mothers home. Coming up as a child you and your mother has always been best friends,do the right thing put this woman out. Since, she has a beef with Jermaine then she needs to deal directly with him not his mother.

Word to Mrs. Jackson, when you get her out, I do not advise you to take in no one else. If they are homeless, give them a couple of bucks and let them get themselves a room, or go to the homeless ehelter. You are a very kind hearted person, because this would not be me. More than one woman under one root is to many women for me.

best of luck

Nice

HANDLE THAT!

Nice

Read #157 - Debra's smart comments!!! lol, I agree

Nice

#38 Must be CRAZY!!!!

Nice

I agree with your comment. Have someone else by the house, that has the money, that they can trust, keep it in the family....

She f@%ked up now... Now they won't have any sympathy on her ass since she's trying to be slick. She messed up their relationship, trust, and future dealings with her ass. Unfortunately, the kids probably won't be trusted cause they are from her corrupted, trifling, ghetto, greedy, coldhearted, child using, anyone can have me if you are famous ass!!! She's a professional liar. Check this... if she writes a tell all, her kids will be even more embarrassed cause everyone will know they are living like they are from the Jerry Springer show. Dayuuuuum!!! My brother is my first cousin, and my dad is my uncle...She should have had the kids taken from her ass a long time ago.

Folks, it's time to do something different.
-Nice

===============================================================
Sell the damn house, buy another one and move MJ's kids and then she has to leave because someone else owns the house....simple duh!!

Posted at 11:19 AM on Mar 15, 2011 by RealityBites

renee

Reading some of this stuff that was said about MR.Michael Jackson Whom the Dump Ass People speak non truth need to good back to school get a real Job learning to read not scan over magazine Hater and most of people wish tha MJ would have dated them the Men and Whore ass women pray before you speak what you don't know about baout that will send to HELL Have a Blessed Today Devil Relatives.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15