Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!

3/16/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

katie10

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! How about THAT?!

Posted at 3:33 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Siggisis

That's probably true, Sigg...but in the same way, sad. They just seem to 'poof' get all better and morph into each other and clone everyone else. At this point, who cares. I won't ever comment back to any one of them, ever...especially if it's directed to me, I couldn't care less. We are here to find out what happened to MJ and will keep on that track only. We all know UW has been on here for weeks...now, just watch all the cloning start all over again. Who cares. Deb is doing it too.

RIP, MJ!

mymjj5

It cracks me up how everyone thinks this guy still has a huge fan base, only a handful of people at his funeral...not the over whelming crowds that was anticipated! His freak family spends all their time over seas, where there may be still be a fan base for him, and if their is, those leeches are bleeding them for every cent.
Posted at 2:40 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by oleman

Don't be fooled. The dead junky does not have a large fan base. Especially here. It is the same 2-3 f'losers who spam every forum using hundreds of nics. It's a scam. Hey, mjfan4life, why don't you start one of those laughable petitions that never work while you sign it yourself thousands of times? Those are hysterical. Murry is going to walk and I do believe you will suffer. Get some propofol like wacko jacko, it will do you good...LOL
Posted at 2:52 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Ali go to school you fool
_______________________________________________________________
If this is the case, Sony looks like a damn fool paying $60... million dollars to distribute TII. Not to mention giving Michael the largest record deal in world history after his death to the tune of $250 million ($200 million) guaranteed to the estate even if they cannot sell the products over a 7 year period.
So either the two of you are desperate nics/internals in need of the hitz on TMZ or just two plain ole simple minded ignoramouses who don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

Siggisis

Posted at 3:33 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Siggisis

I enjoyed exposing their "Intenet Nünchhausen" - heck, they even owe me one, I diagnozed them. Now, off to your doctors, Münchhauseners, I can´t cure yas!

GN all. :-)

katie10

katie10

You're an ignorant boob. It is used in a hospital setting. It is not used for insomnia. Tell you what. You go get some propofol and let us know how it didn't work out for you in your dark basement. I'd ask you to back up your ignorant claim, but we know you can't. That has been asked of you before.

Posted at 3:42 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Ali go to school you fool

ah, one and only comment to you. read the indictment..fool! Murray is being charged with Involuntary Manslaughter for basically OD'ing MJ, not for administering an illegal medication...propofol isn't illegal if used in a home, there is NO law that states that nor is it a NARCOTIC or a banned substance (it isn't frickin heroin), that's not what this trial is about. DA TROOT Murray is NOT being charged for administering an "ILLEGAL substance". Good grief, read the legal do***ents and educate yourself. Do you know how to google. But hey, if you believe it is..then, good for ya..I got nothing left to say back to you. Now, move on, I will not engage with you again!

Propofol is not scheduled under the Controlled Substances Act

barbara

Posted at 2:40 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by oleman
I must have been on the wrong channel watching the memorial was hugh with fans standing around outside, the funeral was private and once it went off air we don't know how many people was there.

MJ-poor_guy

"broken syringe" doesn't mean it was "broken" (into two or more parts).

What it means is: it was taken apart = syringe (with barrel and plunger) found on the bedtable, needle found on the floor.

CoolKid

How dense would you have to be to actually believe he is dead? Michael Jackson is absolutely 100% alive and will be for quite some time.

hisfanalways

Oh yeah, sure. Michael was about to embark on a HUGE comeback tour and had 3 beautiful children he cherished and would never abandon them to live without their Daddy.. Yeah, and I guess after he injected himself with enough med. to die, he then had enough strength to throw the syringe under the bed. Good gosh Conrad sure is reaching. As if Michael would be thinking, yeah, let's hide it under the bed...no one will EVER think to look THERE!!! ridiculous.

katie10

broken syringe" doesn't mean it was "broken" (into two or more parts).

Posted at 4:05 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by MJ-poor_guy

Sorry, you're incorrect! Thus, the syringe would not be BROKEN - as the lying defense is saying, the needle STAYS in/on the barrel - they are ATTACHED - the needle cannot be removed, I just looked at my insulin syringe and took the plunger out- the needle stays on it - the 'needle' can't be left anywhere...so, it's not broken. this is ridiculous. this entire scenario is ridiculous, if MJ was giving himself propofol he wouldn't have been awake enough or even able to take the plunger out of the barrel, they come together - it's an all-in-one. and you don't take the plunger out when you're filling it up, you move the plunger down to fill it up and to release air bubbles. I don't believe this for a minute! NO WAY MJ could have done this while still under or coming out of basically a propofol induced coma. Sorry, Murray...you're failing!

Unknown

The surveillance tapes or tape is missing, so Dr. Murray changes story. The last 24 hours of Michael's life remains a mystery, at this point anybody can say anything.

katie10

Posted at 4:11 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by hisfanalways

Yeah, I mean...come on. The needle was found underneath the bed, MJ just injected himself with anesthesia and just happen to get it underneath the bed. MJ's talented but...hey, not that talented. Murray - you got NOTHING!

Arauna

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! How about THAT?!

Posted at 3:33 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by Siggisis

RIP, MJ!

Posted at 3:40 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by katie10

Deb hasn't been doing ANYTHING HERE except for the posts I responded to Katie10 as Arauna, and 1 to OhWell.

As for Siggi, hmmmm, if I am feigning bipolar then why do I get a check in the mail every month for it?? Hmmm??? And just to piss off the rest of the "fan haters", I am allowed to work as well up to a certain amount, so I am currently sitting very pretty where I am at. I am sure that really frosts your azzez, knowing that part of your paycheck goes to ME every month! ;>

Arauna

And one more thing - if OhWell wasn't in the hospital then just WHO did Katie10 talk to? I know she called because the NURSE TOLD ME.

Losers.

katie10

So, per the defense, not only did MJ inject himself, after MJ injected himself (apparently with a dose so high it killed him) he then takes the barrel out of the plunger (while in an anesthesia induced coma), 'takes the needle off", which cannot even be removed, and while in a coma, throws it nicely under the bed and then puts the needle (can't be removed) nicely on the table. OKEY DOKEY...good luck with that one.

Crazy defense, this guy is a lawyer...PLEASE!

MiMi

katie10

From what I understand, there are different types of syringes. Those that come with needles and those that come without needles.

Murray even tried to give one of the EMT's a needle to use during their rescue attempts and the EMT told Murray that it was too large.