Snooki's Ex

Calls Her a 'Whore' in New Song

3/16/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Taking a cue from the incredible musical stylings of The Situation and Angelina Pivarnick, Snooki's ex-boyfriend Jeff Miranda is the latest "Jersey Shore" related meatball getting into the auto-tune record business ... and he's using it to slam Snooki.

0314_Jeff_Miranda_getty_ex_audio_launch
In his new club banger called "Say Yeah," the 25-year-old Newark native croons about the standard guido stuff like poppin' bottles and smushin' and then disses Snooki with the eloquent line, "Lay 'em like that Jersey whore."

Other lyrical gems include: "I'm not no f**kin' fame whore" and repeating "everybody fist pump" for an eternity.

Grammy, tan, laundry?

alex

Wow ,I had to add my two cents after reading all these hilarious coments .
I happen to think you all are jealous! Get over it!

tpops

ehyo jeff its tpops dont let these haters talk sh*t about your song there just mad coz they cant be like you..any way good luck cuzo

Manny

The song may not be the the greatest hits level but niether is Snookie and jersey shore and all you retards watch it get a life ! The song speaks the truth Snookies a whore and so is all the other pigs on the show! Good job Jeff

Nicole

WTF!! Snooks is NOT a whore! I love her! **** OFF JEALOUS ASS HOLE!

AyeJay

What's with people saying others are jealous? Like WTF, just because someone doesn't like something or someone doesn't make them jealous. If you want to label me as "jealous" then go ahead because I'd know even if I did date Snooki I wouldn't try SO hard to put myself out there and look like I'm riding on her coattails which this guy is doing. All you people who say get a life, how about you take your own advice because you're the ones reading eveyones comments and then saying get a life. A bit hypocritcal much?

eRocKsTyZz

JEFF!! Hell yeah man, everyone that hates is just one more notch you climb up. Keep it coming people, you'll make him rich! OMG! He has changed since HS?! Are you the same? Aaaand that's why you still suck.

Jade

Don't forget about the featuring artist that is singing on the track!!! Find him on facebook.com/jade304 - Poprocksrecords.com

"Say Yeah" by Jeff Miranda Featuring Jade

DJ TRIKES

CHECK OUT THE NEW HOUSE REMIX OF JERSEY SHORE'S JEFF MIRANDA "SAY YEAH" REMIXED BY DJ TRIKES - (HOUSE BANGER) CHECK IT OUTTT !!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW HOUSE REMIX OF JERSEY SHORE'S JEFF MIRANDA "SAY YEAH" REMIXED BY DJ TRIKES - (hOUSE BANGER) CHECK IT OUT !!!

LesBeHonest

LMFAO...... What a dumb ass! Breeders, I swear............

SoSickoftheWannabes

How about Gross Tired Loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3