Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

shar

Awesome HARVEY!!!!

Heidi

Awwww Harvey, you did a great job for someone who hasn't had any training or anything..... You're right for Paul Anka can do anything & made you sound good!!!! Kudos Harvey!!!!!!!

Yep, you bet I'm downloading it from iTunes ONLY because you watch over our four legged friends & it goes to helping them out......

Again, super job your 'passion'for the song has always showed & guts to perform it!!!!!! KUDOS!!!!!

MizMarilyn

It was truly moving... Good for you, Harvey!!

Veronica Garcia

Loved it! I thought it was really great!! Love you Harvey!!!

meetwo

Harvey I am really impressed. Nice pipes dude. You sound so much smoother than when you do on my voicemail.

0000000000

Well..... Paul is a great producer! THe voice is better than the first performance but at least you have Peoples Court to fall back on......

ThinkingWoman

Nice job, Harvey! I loved the absolute joy you felt doing this. Paul Anka...what a guy.

If I can get iTunes to work on this computer, I'm buying it for the furry ones.

Thanks for being such a good sport!

truly

Seriously? With everything going on in the world two pet charities are your best idea for donations?

fastdriver

Harvey!

DON'T listen to the critics! I thought you did a FANTASTIC job for someone who is NOT a singer. You DID do it YOUR way and maybe Paul's too, but you did it! I STILL want to shadow you for a day IF I EVER get to CA. You seem to have THE IDEAL life- court shows and TMZ! WOW! Of course, a very funny and diverse office staff helps too! I am on TMZ EVERY day! The things people DO AND GET AWAY WITH in CA just amazes me!

fred johnson

Hey Harvey nobody gives a rat's ass about YOU or anybody on your staff, please lose the self-promoting nonsense on the front page.

V

Harvey - You sounded GREAT!!!!!!! A++++++++

Dawn

It really was HIS voice!
Not some Auto-tune BS.

Can’t say that about some of those singing crazy whores.

Judy

Harvey, you did a great job. Your voice is really sweet - you can sing for me anytime!

A. Garcia

The animals from the charities you are sponsoring have spoken, "No thanks Harvey, we're good."

Pffth

I bet all the bitter nay sayers couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, the kind of people who constantly run their mouth, give their opinion and accomplish absolutely....nothing. Great job Harvey, I thought you did great.