Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

PHYLLIS

PLEASE LET ME REDO MY 1st COMMENT .....I THINK HARVEY 'S VERSION IS BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SANG IT. HEY HARVEY ..........WE WANT MORE!!!!!

jmj

I cried-really! I liked it alot--Harvey you rule, very impressed.

Carol

Harvey,
I love Frank and that song and now your singing the songs as well. I never miss your show, I will come work for TMZ for free!

Carol

Janis

Harvey
That was really good. You have a very nice voice. How about another song.

Janis

Remy Lee

WELL DONE HARVEY!!!! Seriously way better than MOST of the NOISE out 2day. Consider doing more classic songs for real music lovers.

Remy Lee

He is an amoral despicable vile half-witted cretin!! I do wish a multitude of misfortune for him and his family!! Not a stud more like crud!!

Remy Lee

MY APOLOGIES REAGARDING COMMENT #479 THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED TO THE MICHAEL VICK SECTION. POWER JUST WENT OUT HERE IN SANTA BARBARA TONIGHT...HUGS/KISSES TO HARVEY

Adela

Great job Harvey.. Wow you have many talents.. Lawyer, Show Host, Singer. What else could we expect ;-)

mdeprato

OH MY GOD. I was cooking dinner when this came on and did not catch the intro. All I kept asking is did Harvey die. Is this a tribute to him. Maybe TMZ is over?? what the hell is going on?? I am glad to see the outcome was just Harvey singing. And not so bad.

nschuelke22

this douche bag is obviously delusional. look at his hypocritical view on pit bulls. hey Harvey love how you pick and choose the animals you like considering pit bulls are smarter and nicer than you ever will be. they have an enzyme. AHAHAHA **** your stupid

Mae

It wasn't that bad :)).... Its for charity, I mean... Go Harvey!

Monica79

Hi Harvey- You look like you had a awesome time doing it! And for charity! good job!!

mark_wachachaw

dear harvey,
pls come to my country philippines and sing this song promise u will luv d result

Tessa

Surprisingly not that bad. Better than I expected, considering it's Harvey.

RitchM

Which is the worse "My Way", Harvey's or Sid Vicious?

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments