Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

Joshua

Very well done, Harvey. That takes balls.

HarryPalms

It's not bad... really.

Harvey Levin's World Tour:
Sumqayit, Azerbaijan
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Chisinau, Moldova
La Oroya, Peru
Naypyidaw, Myanmar
Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
and of Course Tijuana, Mexico

Fabienne

Loved it. I bet you had so much fun that day Harvey. Great idea to help the animals charities.
PS.Were you just a little bit nervous working with Paul? He seemes as though he loved your effort. Well done!

chelsey

Brought a tear to my eye. Very emotional and beautiful song. You sang it beautifully. Seiously I was very very surprised. Loved it!

surelyignorant

What a f**ken dork! LMFAO
I love the facial expressions he makes when he's singing! hahahaha
Great voice Harvey you F'en rock.

benice

Surprisingly not bad.

Maria

Harvey ~ You were Fantastic!!!! Maestro Anka has the brilliance to instinctively know the exact vocal arrangement which will do the job well, and you aced it! And I am sure he did no less for Sinatra! Terrific to see him in action!

A fantastic idea for a most meaningful cause - our magical and precious creatures, large and small. Adopt a pet and rescue the lost and forgotten ones whenever possible. They are gifts especially sent our way for us to experience and give unconditional love as of the Divine. Cherish them.

Kevin

Harvey that was pretty amazing!

Christy

Loved it - great job!! And a nice thing to do for charity. I have a crush on Harvey.

tlcmk

Certainly no worse than many recording artists today. The engineer should have dressed it up with a little vibrato and echo as they do many of today's artists Harvey does have a nice tone and definitely did hit all the notes. Excellent job for an amateur.

Lisa

Bravo Harvey!

carlitos

i really liked it..

sonnydazenow

duh...wincing

Twilightstar

Hey Harvey............ It's pretty good. Harvey isn't a professional singer but it sounds really nice and heartfelt. Good job to both Paul and Harvey

rob5150

I didn't even wait to listen to it and I bought it. If it's for the puppy charities, that's awesome! Cheers.