Mel Gibson Turns Himself In for Booking

3/17/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson tied up the loose ends last night in his criminal battery case, by going to the El Segundo Police Department near L.A. for booking ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

1112_mel_gibson_EX_TMZ_04

Judge Stephanie Sautner gave Mel a week from his sentencing last Friday to go to a police station, where his mug shot would be taken and he would be fingerprinted -- all part of the process.

Mel went to the El Segundo PD -- near LAX -- Wednesday night at 9:30 PM PT.

Mel's info includes his age, 55, his weight, 190 lbs, and his height, 5'10".

0311_a_mel_gibson_in_court_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Interesting how the haters don't know how to deviate from their script. None bother to investigate - even a tad - to search for any semblance of truth. It is so much easier to type in mindless sound bites. Perhaps there is some truth to the "dumbing down of society" allegations.

This article contains no new information. Anyone following this story knew Mr. Gibson would be turning himself in at a police station. It's all part of the process. The only unknowns were when and where he would go.

I'm glad "The Beaver" has received good reviews. Mental illness is a challenging topic. I look forward to seeing this movie.

To those who say they will boycott any Mel Gibson movies...if you boycott entertainment based on the private lives of the actors, producers, directors, etc., you must not get out very much. Unless you have a very narrow criteria for your hate.

Posted at 6:34 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by ThinkingWoman

Ia gree!

The haters willb e seeing the Beaver too. They will just slink in, like the low snakes they are.

MAN! Ox will see it too! THAT would be a money shot, her sneaking into a theater to see the Beaver! It'll happen. I hope a pap is on her that night like stink on sh*t (oh that is soooo appropriate isn't it?)

Swede

We will see the Beaver. Mel is respected here and no one is using the word boycott. You nasty people, treating Mel so bad!

Tom Painter of Silver Spring, Md.

Mel Gibson and the Los Angeles Police Department were supposed to get together to make a movie but the money was an issue. A CSI member was supposed to make a movie in Palm Springs with the Indio Police Department but there was not enough flat land to produce a movie. The hurdles are inconceivable as to the veracity of things. We live in a rather perplexed worls.

THE BEAVER

Elisabeth, too damn funny, hun.

Tog Duran

It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom. (William Wallace) I prey that you will will be free from all these mess. Hang in there and stay strong.

mama9

As an ugly, overweight, jealous housewife, I don't often get to go out, because my lord and master usually keeps me locked up in the basement, naked, 'cos nothing fits me.
But I've been saving all the money I can - I've been hiding it in my fat rolls - and I'm going to see this movie. My friends, the other fat ugly housewives, are coming with me. We're taking over the theatre.

We`re Team Mel, bitchez!

Posted at 6:06 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Elisabeth

My skooter is gassed up and ready to go. Made a fresh bedsheet dress this morning for you Elisabeth, so you won't have to be naked.

justme8593

Oksana to me is a gold digger!!! It seems all she wants to do is make trouble for Mel and see what she can get out of him. It is funny that in all the years he was married to Robin there was never a time he was violent to her or their children. See what happens when you mess around on your wife, you get something like Oksana. Mel go back to your wife and family.

Deleta

My prayers are with you Mel. God bless you through this time of trial in your life.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10