Gallagher -- I'm Selling My Props To Save My Home!

3/17/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gallagher has another emergency on his plate -- TMZ has learned the bank is threatening to seize his L.A. home ... and the comic is now selling off his props in an effort to save his property.

0316_GALLAGHER_GARAGE_SALE_LAUNCH

Just days after suffering a heart attack during a live performance last week, Gallagher told us he's having financial issues and needs to raise some cash in a hurry ... or else.

Among the items Gallagher is hoping to sell -- a set of giant bowling pins, an oversized tricycle, a bike contraption, tons of weird contraptions ... and a 1989 Mercedes ... but he can't find the key.

As far as his health is concerned ... the 64-year old comedy legend tells us he's feeling "fine" after  doctors placed a stent in his heart -- and is excited to get back onstage so he can smash more stuff.

Check out the video to see some of the awesome stuff he's selling!

Joseph

Best of luck to him.

Chia

You guys need to edit before you publish. Every writer needs editing.

"...but he can't fine the key."

NuBiXx

Would love to see all his stuff,

Ernie

This is what I don't understand, if all these celeberties who are in show business and make all this money why aren't they paying their bills. Gallagher must feel he has a business manager who is paid to pay all of his bills. This is a prime example when a star let's someone else pay their bills. Now the back in going to seize his house for not paying his mortgage. I don't feel sorry this guy. I guess Gallagher wishes now that he controled his own money. It's better to control your own money then to let someone eles control it for you.

Bob

If these "entertainers" could handle money as well as the old crowd (Bob Hope, George Burns, etc) they wouldn't be in these messes. Statistically 80% of retired NFL players file bankruptcy. I wonder how many Hollyweird types do?

Colin

And for those of you who think America doesn't need universal health care - here is a legendary comedian who has been put into a dire financial situation due to medical expenses. If it can happen to him, it can happen to you.

Carl

Looks like karma is coming back and biting him hard. He has turned into a hateful, right-wing, homophobe, so I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

jack e. jett

I thought the headline read........Gallagher Selling His Poops....

And I was interested.

Marilyn

I remember him from the 70's and 80's. Give the guy a break, he's just had a heart attack. He's entertained us for decades. Maybe someone can help him sell his stuff on ebay or Craigslist? I hope he can keep his house. Does he have a wife and family?

Regulator

Carrot Top's fate in ten years, which is 19 more years than I give him credit for.

Evil Twin Gallagher story is the best joke ever played on mankind.

ocgirl

TMZ... a tricycle has 3 wheels...

Just saying...

HarryPalms

As a child I liked his cinemax special, but now... not so much... not at all. I tried watching and get in tune on a youtube video and it really isn't good. Oh, well.

He looks like he's an OK guy, a funny guy off stage... good hearted (metaphorically, of course).

I like the bike/big wheel thing... looks funs. How much is that going for?

Barb

Welcome to the real world.

sweetdee88

ask god for the money; oh wait, he doesn't exist. well don't ask the gays you hate so much...

sugarbee

umm #29, you should watch the video before you try correcting somebody like you are smarter then they are because there IS a tricycle he is selling too. "A bike contraption" is what they called the 2 wheel thing.

TMZ... a tricycle has 3 wheels...

Just saying...