Lindsay Probation Report: She's Been Drinking Again!

3/17/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's probation report says she's been drinking fermented tea that contains alcohol -- yeah, big whoop.

0316_lindsay_lohan_PCN
Sources familiar with the report tell TMZ ... Lindsay fessed up to her probation officer ... she was drinking Kombucha tea, which has an alcohol content of 0.5% or less ...  and now the L.A. County Probation Department added it to the list of reasons why the judge should violate her probation and send her to jail.

Lindsay was so bold ... she actually left one of her alcohol ed classes clutching a bottle of Kombucha.

That plea bargain's sounding better than ever.

Grandma Cracker

What's up with hard candy and alcohol? Is it the sugar level that starts the cravings?

Posted at 7:35 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by lou
####################################################

Alcohol is loaded with sugar (thus the fermenting process). In early recovery the body craves that sugar and sucking on hard candy helps to calm those cravings.

Lindsay drinking booze tea is about as bright as drinking O'Doul's or Sharp's.

It's a pattern of behavior and that is what her alcohol education and probation people are picking up on.

Her complete inability to "just leave it alone" speaks volumes.

andyconda

she was not drinking the black kid who was driving her car sprayed booze all over it the first time and then dawn holland stole it got drunk and put it back on her leg huh dina and lindsay

Davey Boy

I'm sure some of you have watched the recent movie, "The Fighter". The Christian Bale character is a hard-core drug addict whose choices eventually ended him up in prison.

Based upon a true story, that guy said prison was the best thing that ever happened to him. Because when you're incarcerated, your drug supply is now a big whopping zero. Without prison, he would have continued using.

That is why people think Lindsay being put behind bars for a spell would be the BEST thing for her. But, with Nicole telling her "child" that she's LINNOCENT, I'm not sure what will work for LieLo.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I know alcoholics who drink vanilla extract to get a buzz....so yeah I see what the druggie/drunkard bitch is doing.......most drunks will find anything with booze in it to get their fix...this is a classic case of a severe drunk! no matter what the percentage....the skank was told to stay away from alcohol...another mockery for the court from this pathetic whore!

beachy

Does this girl wake up every morning with a new idea on how to push the envelope?-I'll drink this tea even though it has alcohol in it but just a little even though ANY alcohol is against my probation-let's see if they catch me. I've never heard of anyone so intent on pushing/testing boundaries. Yes I'm going to court today and I think I'll wear a white, skin tight ****tail dress or a shirt with plunging neckline or a lycra dress-I know it's not appropriate but everyone suuurreee will be talking about me...god her attention seeking is getting tiresome. I would imagine it's very wearing on the people close to her, as well

DizzKid

OMG! Stop the presses! A celeb has went off the wagon again, oh wait! It's Lindsay. Carry on.

captkirk57

what if she gets caught with mouthwash, will she get sentenced to death?

Unfrakken believable just because she is on probation they own her the rest of her life. i'd tell the judge to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Charlie Sheen can brag about all the drugs and booze he does, but lohan can't have a glass of wine.

andyconda

show up too court late and see what you get fail a ua and you dont have togo to court they will come to you real fast. even before that crazy report comes out she has already violated. out past curfue attack on BF worker. why is she alowed in bars and clubs. leaving the state. missed probation. and theft and thats what we know of so far. i would be in jail the first time i showed up late

kimborock

OMG can't anybody leave her alone!

elilan

where is she getting kombucha?? after all the publicity it got after the last time she was drinking it to have some sort of excuse should her SCRAM go off -- they PULLED it from the shelves. SHe put a whole AMAZING company out of business because she is a disgusting drug addict who cannot be stopped. maybe its still on the shelves in NY but NOT in California.

pat

I have a question.

How would this tea combine with her Adderall addiction? Cuz she is definetly addicted to and abusing Adderall. I think she gets her buzz mostly from the pills.

I also think she gets drunk and wasted at home and will blame the tea in a heartbeat.

Richard D'Loss

Not really surprised by Lindsay's actions of late

andyconda

who thinks she is about broke?

Chaps

This reminds me, The Hohan team claiming the stolen necklace wasnt worth 900 $, just a little infraction here, a little infraction there, going 30 over the speed limit too.

Whats the big deal? Dont you all know she is special?

lou

Her complete inability to "just leave it alone" speaks volumes.

Posted at 8:17 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by grandma cracker

~~~~~~~~

Mmmmm, yes, it does, doesn't it? Maybe the tea is the equivalent of the FU on her fingernail - this time to the probation dept - "FU, I can and I WILL drink alcohol." And yes, it's a continual pattern and you are wise for pointing this out and pointing out that the probation dept. catches it as well.

Davey Boy, while I too think that prison is her best hope for getting well, I'm not so sure that it'll do the trick. Don't forget, Lindsay always has DINA waiting for her on the other end, with her shots of booze to celebrate and her million excuses as to why Lindsay's not an addict. And she has Mikey boy telling her she CAN drink in moderation.

This girl's chances seem so poor because the people she loves and trusts the most to do right by her are betraying her at every turn. That stinks. I suppose that she might get the strength of character to say no to them if she went away to prison and dried out but it would be hard, I suppose. These are, after all, her parents. And she honestly feels that Dina is her rock. No wonder she is so lost mentally.

And beachy, good post! I agree with you.

BTW, good morning to all except Lohans and Mikey the wife beater.