Audrina -- My Ex Is 'Bitter' Because I Dumped Him

3/18/2011 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge is lashing back at her ex-BF Corey Bohan -- claiming the only reason he's bashing her in public is because she dumped his ass and he's "bitter" about it.

Audrina Patridge

Audrina and the BMX racer broke up earlier this month ... and after the split, Corey went on Twitter and called her a "heartless closed off insecure individual."

But the former "Hills" star hit back in Beverly Hills yesterday -- and then made it clear, she's had her fill of the opposite sex for a while.

0318_audrina_Footer

John

never heard of these people...mist be a very slow news day

Posted at 11:15 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

***

DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY? You always come here and claim to not know who those people are.

Meanwhile, Audrina Patridge is ALWAYS on TMZ... and yet you don't know her.

Something tells me you either sucks at remembering names/faces or you just don't have any short-term memory...

Posted at 11:42 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by MightyMad

Oh c'mon Mighty, it's the Toker. He's always got something good to add. And remember, mary jane messes with short term memory. Now where the hell did I put my keys?

Simone

---------------

Sounds about right. Her boob job and nude photos along with her skanky sister's tattoo's just show how insecure they really are.

alyssa

she has the strangest eyes....they point up even when she's looking straight ahead. She looks like a Bassett Hound

messenger69

So I guess muff diving is in AUDRINA future. Tons of lesbos people would pay to see that sh*t I might even watch it.

dcteabag

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when she uttered the famous female line "I'll always care about him" LMFAO. I'll give all men that read this some pure gold advise. There is only one thing you need to understand and if this guy did he wouldn't be all bitter. Love is a completely different thing for women than it is for men. For women love is a fleeting emotion. That's how they roll. You have to be prepared for that. If you are not, you get burned.

Lilly

i like how people on here can judge her based on what you have seen on a "reality show" - those arent real, and the people are portrayed the way that mtv chooses to edit the material. i have talked to audrina before, she is a very sweet girl. people break up all the time - get over it

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

sorry audrina but i have to believe him....i can tell by looking at you that you are a cold, egotistical bitch with no talent and the only thing you could do was that s*itty lil show called the hills...no difference beteween you and that other untalented whore heidi......cold azz bitches like you ..usually end up fat ole broads anyway........go take an aids test whore!

what He said

audrina could do way better than corey, wayyy better.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

You can't blame her for being insecure: I mean, she is really dumb, and her breasts are seriously lopsided....

FriendofLindsay

Audrina has an amazing body. I love you girl.

sir

i wouldn't be too better. I know he got exactly what he wanted

Dana

I never heard of this kid, but looks as gay as Ricky Martin in every single pic.

mondo

Says "she's had her fill of the opposite sex for now" ??? So now she's into chicks??? Cool!!!

Smarter Human

I would totally give her an "Alabama Hotpocket"...in a New York minute.

John Paul

Audrina u can "call me anytime" for moral support....(drool) = ) .......J.P.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments