Stephanie Seymour & Son -- Sun Kissed on the Beach

3/18/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Two months after causing a stir with some beachy PDAs with her 17-year-old son, supermodel Stephanie Seymour returned to St. Barths for some more wholesome seaside family fun.

Stephanie Seymour

The 42-year-old is one hot mama.

awards

Steph,

No more donuts, OK?

messenger69

If this b*tch is 49 years old shes fu*k hot! I would stick it today, last year, or a decaded from now. You go old lady!!

chris

how come she's not grabbin his junk. why isnt he trying to cop a feel like last time? maybe they've decided to keep the "private" relationship....private?

chris

A bit chunky around her hips and butt, but her melons are looking great.

Rico Suavy

I would let her sit on my face.

Trish

She looks better than most 20 year olds! So what if she wears a bikini and is on the beach with her son. I've seen worse beach attire or nothing at all.

Elle0375

Hard to believe that whale used to be a "supermodel!"

Posted at 11:08 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Cravin Morehead

You would never have a chance in hell with a woman like that. In fact, you probably don't have a chance with any woman. She is a real and a healthy woman with curves, not some stick figure with bones protruding everywhere.

Lisa

Wow...she did not age well. She used to be the hottest woman around with the most perfect body. I realize she's getting up there in age, but I can't believe how doughy she looks. If she wants to keep wearing that bikini, she should do some cardio to lose the flab and tone up a bit. Her thighs are covered in cellulite, so she should change her diet a bit. Or she could just put on a one piece bathing suit. It would make her look 10 times better.

Lisa

Wow....someone made the Kirstie Alley reference, and after looking at ALL the pictures on Too Fab - I definitely concur!!!

Cooper

These two are just creepy.....

bob

He is TOTALLY tapping that,

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

SHE LOOKS FAT NEXT TO THAT LIL BOY...DAMN TWO OF HIS LEGS MAKES FOR ONE OF THAT FAT BITCHES THIGHS...HE'S THE TYPE TOU KICK SAND ON......SCRAWNY UGLEE AS HIS MOTHER!

Paybacksab*tch

This family makes me feel all yucky inside. I need to go find a happy place.

chris

Posted at 12:10 PM on Mar 18, 2011 by Lisa
-------------------------------
HAHA! There a little "too much girl" to pack into a one piece....I'm sure she struggled to stuff her fat self into a 2 piece. When you're THAT big, I would think a 2 piece is easier to get into...stuff your azz in the bottom....take a breather, dry off the sweat, then wrestle the boobs into the top.

Either way (one piece or 2)....i'm sure putting it on was a workout.

DID YOU BLOW YOUR NASAL LINING OUT AGAIN?

Captain Balls

Good for him. If my Mom was that hot and was hanging all over me I'd be banging her too. Way to go, Champ!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments