Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- Proceeds Go to Japan Relief

3/19/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if having your money go to a few adorable pet charities wasn't enough of an incentive to pluck down $1.29 for Harvey Levin's rendition of "My Way" -- now we'll match all sales in the form of a donation to help the efforts in Japan.
031611_TV_my_way_still

Regrets ... don't have a few -- download it on iTunes now!

CoolKid

You and your crappy tabloid suck. No talent midget.

omegabeta

1) To all you people telling harvey "he's tops!"; well, yeah, you'll probably get a call-back, but the rest of us think you sucks balls.

2) harvey: you've got it all, why the meshugana (or as us Jamacians would call it, "whiney me oh my")?

Harves: you got it, own it. Ain't notin' more irritating than a smart little man still lookin' for approval.

Big up; do better mitzvahs.

SPANTKY

Harvey - I thought that was sweet - no really, you put your balls into that one !!! Paul Anka is da bomb!

ElfBoy

kelly

wow harvey, you're not half bad!!! i can actually say i really enjoyed that!! great cause=great things, high five tmz!!

Chris

You and your crappy tabloid suck. No talent midget.

Posted at 10:13 PM on Mar 19, 2011 by CoolKid
*****************
Why are you here then, idiot?!

Gina

I loved it. Harvey you sounded great.

david barron

I was impressed by Harvey's singing !

DARLEEN

Harvey,I love the new remix with you and Paul Anka,you guys are great,and Harvey when you sing that song you could tell you gave it your all,love your show,you and your staff are wonderful, keep up the good work.
Take care God Bless........................Darleen

Nicole

I thought he did a real good job at the song. He had a great instructor with Mr. Paul Anka! It was a dream for him to work with Mr. Anka & to sing this song and it came true. Good for you Harvey!

Tom

I think Harvey did a great job with "My Way". I do wish that they should put TMZ live actually on tv

EJM

Kudos to Paul Anka for working "wonders" with Harvey Levin. A professional job considering what Paul had to work with. With that said, Harvey DID do it "His Way".

Bill Leslie

They have teh gays in Japan? Cause there's no way Harvey would be involved otherwise.

picapica

For all of you who say the song is outdated--NOT... For those who haven't heard Sinatra or Elvis sing it---go listen. And for those who think the song is inappropiate for Japan---well aren't they doing it their way??? With dignity and self respect for themselves and others. Lady Gaga is doing it her way, Charlie is doing it his way, what's the problem with Harvey doing it his??? By the way as a Sinatra & Elvis fan---thought he did a great job.

Doug

I gotta say, that it was shockingly quite decent. It just goes to show how good producers can make almost anyone sound good. Too bad Paris Hilton's song wasn't produced by anyone nearly as skilled as Paul Anka.