Bam Margera K.O.'d in

Bloody Texas Hotel Fight

3/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Bam Margera was knocked out cold after getting into a fight on the 11th floor of a Texas hotel last week  ... TMZ has learned.

0321-bam-girl-swipe-ex-tmz-2
Bam tells TMZ ... he was at the SXSW festival late Thursday night, walking through a crowd of a bunch of drunks, "when someone said something rude to me, so I began making fun of a big girl in the group."  Bam said, "I called her a sea otter and asked her why she's in Texas.  She should be in Alaska laying on an iceberg because she's a beached whale."

0321_sea_otter
Bam says the woman's friend punched him in the face and the two began fighting.  Bam fell  to the ground and the woman then delivered the knockout blow.   Bam was out for 7 minutes.

Bam says his face was "covered in blood" and he has a black eye.  On top of that, he lost his $500 bracelet.

sarah

good! i'm glad she knocked him out. teach that jerk to keep his mouth shut. what a p*ssy! the only person he can pick on a a big girl.....horray for big girl power!!!

PrincessGinger

He looks like HELL. He has a lot of room to talk. What is he doing nowadays? Oh, right.. NOTHING... and given the size of his dad and that mentally deficient uncle of his, his chances of being a fatty are pretty high.

LULZ

AHAHAHA! What an unclASSy jerk - calling out a chick instead of a dude. Man deserved the knockout and more.

Paul Lynde

Karma...He deserves a good punch.

jeff

I can't believe he would even admit to making fun of the fat girl...unless she was the one who started it. What an idiot!

TeeTee

Does Bam know the difference between an Ottor and a Sea LION? He made a fool of himself for being ignorant AND getting his butt kicked. Pathetic :)

danny

Good, maybe the idiot will watch what he says and to who he says it about. Like the saying goes 'Don't Mess with Texas'.

Destiny

You go GIRL!!! He so deserved what he got. That is such BS for him to do that. This was not his uncle or his dad, show some respect for other human beings. Just because you are rich and famous does not mean you can go around and treat people like ****!! Just because you have low self esteem and don't think much of yourself does not mean that you need to put other people down to make yourself feel like a BIG MAN....SHAME ON YOU!!! I have absolutely no respect for you now.

evaporatedthefur

Wow!...Eww!!...TMI!!!?

"Eww...he gave me herpes in 2003
what an *******, thanks girl!

Posted at 12:12 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by penngirly"

cora

notice how he's the one telling TMZ guys. At least he's not trying to twist the story around and he got what he deserved for doing that, but I respect him as a skater.

Tammy

your quite the lady Michelle #69, wow your Mother must be so proud!!

LaNerd

A little name calling on Bam M's part. The thing is he did not hit her unlike certain celebs that resemble trailer trash with their bleached out hair and weight room muscles. His daughters plastic chi chi's.

I've seen Sea Otters in the wild and they are really cute fun guys.
And you people were offended by that? Must be from Texass. Did the guy who hit bam have lot's of hair gel by any chance? Lol 2 phunny.

Emm

A friend of mine is friends with Bam...so I feel like I should have sympathy for him. But Bam is such an arrogant *******, that I'm glad the chick he insulted knocked him out.
Bam's liver will turn on him at some point, so he'll get his. Wish he wasn't such a douche lord, he used to be a decent skater... He's so friggen out of shape and nasty looking now.

I love otters. Not the chick, she's whatever-not ugly, not pretty...but that otter is super freakin cute.

venessa

I'm so confused.. I was there because I was gonna hang with him at the hotel. I kept hearing his friends' say we were gonna stay with this girl but he ****ed up by being mean. This fight was so petty, I'm surprised she took it so seriously, he was so drunk he wasn't even speaking good english. How cliche', hanging out with a celebrity and some dumb **** like this happens. I don't even understand how this got out. It was me, Bam, two friends of his, and that girl and her guy in an empty hotel hallway, how the **** does this **** get out? Really I was too drunk to tell the whole story, I must have been the one who blacked out but I do remember clearly her kicking him in the face while he was on his knees. He wasn't knocked out for 7 minutes, I wiped the blood from his nose then we left.

MrsBeasley

Knocked out by a girl? Too bad Wee-Man wasn't there to protect him. (I say that in all sincerity, as he has AMAZING strength..totally cool) Good luck in future endeavors, Bammie Boi. You will need it.