Madonna Is a Tramp

3/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Madonna, aka Esther, celebrated the Jewish holiday of Purim by dressing up as Charlie Chaplin in NYC this weekend.

0321_madonna_chaplin_Splash
Like a hamantaschen.

Logically

I agree with most on this post, that this "woman" has portrayed trash during her entire career. I saw her as trash in the 80s and all the way to now. No change. A semi-talented tramp who is without a moral compass and....appeals to people who are like her or admire those "qualities". IOW, lowlifes. There is a huge market in lowlife entertainment and she has cashed in quite effectively. However, I never allowed anything "Madonna" into my house and protected my daughters from that tramp's influence. They thanked me for it later when they realized what a sleaze this broad really is. Yep, she's rich, and she can thank all her lowlife 'followers' for it. Her biggest mistake was trying to write children's books. She is unqualified to do so.

RabbleRouser

Madonna makes me sick. For years she exploited Catholic/Christian symbols and artifacts for sensationalism but now she ****s herself if there is no Kabbalah water.

But in her own sad and narcissist way she has also found a way to mock Jewish culture (through Demi and Aston in the mix too) by giving it the feeling of a cult.

Strokadellic

Gross.

joejava68

poor old tired mad michigan donna,still trying everything she can to make herself seem "relevant",that'd be the day.LOL

sugarbee

#13 - OKS. You don't have a clue who or what I am and apparently can't read English too well to call me "idolizing" when I clearly said I am not much of a fan anymore but give her the credit she's earned. Furthermore the mean nasty words of some idiot on a website who pretends to know everything means nothing to me. In fact an imbecile like you putting me down is a compliment. Now go take some Prozac and stop hating on celebrities and stranger alike!

jus-sayin

# 11 sugar bee.........CHILL OUT MAN!

She is older then dirt....Getting up there with Cher! HAHA

jus-sayin

Wonder if she read about Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn? Thats why she was out acting an old fool! HaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eat your heart out old lady...Sleeze-bag from the 80's!

sugarbee

LOL #24 - jus-sayin

53 is older then dirt? You'll be that old someday and it will come sooner then you think. I'm only in my 30's but my 30's got here real fast. Time flies faster than you think when you are really young. I have no problem with people disliking her but some are just down right nasty and calling strangers who side with her horrible names and pretend you know something about them is just preposterous and immature.

jus-sayin

Thats right Sugar Iam 52...so their you go! We....at 50 plus know when to chill....sure we have a great time but she is well...do I dare say more...except, sugar you have a problem. You like her stuff dont ya? :)
Get over it! Get a life!

David

Then people make fun of Christians. Go figure!

Glory Bee

There she is, dressing like the child molester Charlie Chaplin. She also thinks thet other child molester Polanski is pretty cool too. Sick sick sick

Wicked September

Like her or not, she is an icon and because of that she will ALWAYS have media attention. Besides, she's not really in the news that much and when she is at least she's not as classless as many celebrities these days. I KNOW she's had her moments in the past that were raunchy but she's cleaned up her act pretty well. For the record, I'm not even a Madonna fan but in all objectivity she's not THAT bad.

celt

Wow, people are so hateful over something so little, it says a lot about the mentality of people and how miserable they are on the inside. Find joy and happiness in the little things that happen in the world and you may find joy and happiness within yourself sometimes. Madonna's enjoying herself, it's no big deal, yet so many people here are finding something else to attach their internal feelings of misery onto so they have an outlet. So sad. There's so much light in the world, look for it wherever you can, it's everywhere if you just look. Enjoy life while it lasts and all the people you have the opportunity to share it with.

michael rose

What the heck does TMZ stand for? By the way Harvey, you did a GREAT job singing "My Way"!!

Scrum

Well, she can't dress up like a virgin anymore...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments