Van Halen Singer:

I Was ABDUCTED

By Aliens!

3/21/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Van Halen front man Sammy Hagar has officially spaced out -- in fact, the guy actually claims he was abducted by real-life aliens several decades ago ... in Fontana ... and they had their way with his brain.

Sammy Hagar
Hagar tells MTV, “It was real. They were plugged into me. It was a download situation … or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment ... They were tapped into my brain and the knowledge was transferred back and forth."

Hagar insists the whole thing went down in Fontana, CA -- home to a NASCAR track.

According to the ex-rock star, it wasn’t his first extra-terrestrial experience either -- claiming he saw his first UFO when he was just four years old, hovering over a field near his home.

And just so we're clear, this isn't a joke -- Sammy insists, "That happened. That friggin’ happened."

squeakermama

It's all starting to make sense to me know.

Lucky_130

Its all that positive energy in Sammy they want to get and study. lol

lou

Oh dear. Charlie Sheen in a few more years.

Crack is whack.

Very sad.

Bippy

HE PROBABLY HAD THAT EXPERIENCE - THAT EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT HIM BY SURPRISE WITH THE "RECTAL EXAM"!!

CC

One mushroom too many in his happy meal.....

Rock on Sammy, but please make sure you use a designated driver.

jason

All part of the aliens' secret plan to ruin Van Halen....

lou

Posted at 11:39 AM on Mar 21, 2011 by Bippy

BEST comment of all!

cjs

So let me get this straight, out of ALL the people on this planet they picked HIS brain?

"Right Now"... someone in Ohio is laughing their ass off.

tlynn

So this clown has a new band named Chickenfoot? A group made up of meth'd out chickenheads, no doubt driving around Fontana in a Ford pick up truck! Fontana is a meth'd out town full of trailer trash & illegals. Running neck & neck with Blythe. Anything coming out of either one of those towns is a risk!

Bubbles The Chimp

Sounds like he has been drinking his stock of tequila.

Sammie

Hilarious! Nice dental work, tho. My brother and his stoned friends thought they looked right up the rear end of a ufo one night too. I have my doubts :)

Missy

alrighty then...

Tori_B.

Why do aliens always pick these kind of people?? They're obviously not looking for intelligence.

Will E

He said it on Stern first.

Tammy

I don't have a problem believing this b/c I'm not arrogant enough to think we're the ONLY intelligent (and I use thsi term loosely) beings in existence. Besides, don't we like to experiment on living beings?