'Boardwalk Empire' Star Arrested After Alleged Assault

3/23/2011 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Boardwalk Empire" star Paz de la Huerta was arrested last night after she allegedly threw a glass at former "City" star Samantha Swetra at an NYC party on Sunday ... and then socked her in the face.

0323_paz_huerta_EX_Getty_01

Sources familiar with the situation  tell TMZ, it all went down at The Standard hotel -- after Paz and Samantha got into it over Samantha's male friend ... we're told Paz was hitting on him and Sam got defensive.

According to sources, Samantha made a few snide remarks about Paz's level of inebriation ... and Paz got PISSED, throwing a glass and punching Samantha in the face.

0323_sam_stephanie_TMZ_WM

We're told pieces of the glass became lodged in Samantha's leg, and her friend helped pick out the bloody shards ... while Paz was escorted out by security.

Samantha filed a police report this morning with her attorney Stephanie Ovadia (Seen Above).

The incident was first reported by the New York Daily News.

UPDATE: Paz received a desk appearance ticket and is due back in court on April 18.

0323_paz_huerta_photo_gallery_launch_v2

Victoria

Lindsay Lohan helped pick out the bloody shards and clean the alcoholic beverage spilled on the floor with her tongue.

sweetdee88

#5 i wish there was a like button on these comments because that was focking funny

Staci

We all make mistakes, I know I am VERY sorry for the mistakes I've made. Sometimes our reach over extends our grasp and damages caused by miscalculations can be dificult to repair. Living in the public eye can be very stressful, it might seem as if fame takes away some of our sanity if we don't allow ourselves time to reflect.

I can hear her now asking "Please forgive me, I am sorry for including you in a difficult time in my life.", we've all been there.

Thomas

Who the **** is Samantha Swetra?
And Lol @ Lohan being sober when she hangs out with people who are fighting in bars.
According to people magazine Lohan was clubbing 5 nights in a row in Nyc.

hebe000000

I am a 37 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on -----Rich'Friends.0rg----it is the first and best club for wealthy and famous people and their admirers. you don’t have to be rich ,but you can meet one there ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !. It's worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or famous.
---------

Superman

Drunk female "celebs" fighting it out? Now, that has promise for a TV show. How about a winner take-all Royal Rumble?

At least, Lindsay gets to see firsthand as a witness the stupid effects alcohol has on people. I hope she learns something, but I won't hold my breath.

FlamingoNut

That folks is one hot mess.

Joann

Cravin Morehead

Isn't this the same loser that was on here recently for falling down drunk?

Regardless, this no class hag is dog ugly. Whoever put this thing on TV ought to be investigated!

Superman

32. Never heard of these people but it seems like all these celebs and so-called celebs are all going crazy at the same time this week.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by Joann
-----------

Supermoon. It's been building up for months.

Sarah

Lord Paz get it together! She was always wasted on Boardwalk! Her character always seemed doped up, she could be so beautiful but instead looks like a mess.

Smarter Human

God those lips are GROSS! I threw up a lil' in the back of my throat seeing that photo. They look like they've sucked every tube shaped object within a 100 foot radius!

pandora

We're suppose to know who this is? lol If we are the level of who really is a celebrity had dropped to an all time low.

kim

WHERE IS EVERYONE getting that Lindsey Lohan was even there?? I doubt anyone read this if they think LiLo was @ the hotel. Read the article before commenting otherwise you look the fool!

Thomas

Did the lohan's pay Tmz to take lindsay's name out of article? It was there in the original post. Is Harvey a paid member of the linnocent team these days? Rofl!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments