Charlie Sheen to Warner Bros: I Want a Public Trial!

3/23/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen thinks the deck is stacked against him in his holy war with Warner Bros. over "Two and a Half Men," and he wants a public trial, not a closed-door arbitration.

Charlie Sheen Trial

Charlie -- who was fired by Warner Bros. and is suing the company for $100,000,000 -- claims Warner Bros. is trying to force the case into private arbitration because the judges who preside over these arbitrations do lots of business with Warner Bros.

So Charlie has filed legal papers, asking for a public trial in a public courthouse.

0301_winning_footer_v3

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Just me

I want, I want, I want...me, me, me...duh, duh, duh

ksis

How's come Les Moonves's wife never gets fired from CBS like the rest of the hosts on CBS Early Show?
Yeah, I'd like to know all about Warner Bros. and all their connections, dirty business practices.

Posted at 5:39 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by kickaboo

*******************

Why??? BVecause she is Les' wife!!! LMAO!

frank j

I have 2 tickets for Charlie Sheen's My Violent Torpedo of Truth at Radio City Music Hall on April 10th at 8pm. the seats are located in Orchestra 5 Row H first two seats! that's floor level seats practically in the center! the show is completely sold out! message me if anyone is interested

laura pichierri

LOVE YOU CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caz

I love charlie and two and half men cannot be made without him i think CBS SHOULD TAKE HIM BACK THEY MADE ALOT OF MONEY FROM HIM they should stop fighting and just sort it out. I LOVE YOU CHARLIEEEEE.XX

ksis

Oh please. Sort it out?? HOW?? After the way they treated Charlie, and after everything HE said about his ex-bosses?? If EITHER of them decied to try and mend fences, they would lose every bit of respect, especially for themselves.

joebro2000

Even two yeards olds are mimicking Charli Sheen incredible !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsw4ggi-FlQ

AgentBlonde

Charlie wants to fight it out in public like a man. It's the weasels who want to handle things out of the public eye. Hopefully, an impartial judge will rule for a public trial. Love ya, Charlie. <3 Blizz Blonde

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

Warlock

Read the lawsuit -=TRUTH=-

charlieskorner.org

Pierre Salinger

I'm going to shoot down Charlie's jet en route to D.C. this afternoon and put him out of our nation's misery once and for all. His 15 minutes are up.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8