Judging Lohans -- A Family Affair

3/23/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Lindsay Lohan was just a warm-up act for her daddy at the Beverly Hills Courthouse, because Michael Lohan will go before the very same judge in the very same courtroom in which Lindsay appeared.

0323_LOHAN_COURT_EX_TMZ
Truth be told ... Lindsay has faced two judges in Bev Hills -- Marsha Revel and Elden Fox.  Michael's domestic violence case will go before either Revel or Fox.

At least Michael won't have to ask for directions.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Chaps

Maybe they will meet each other in the prison chapel - probably the only chapel they would be in, unless Lindsay gets a gay marriage...

LClapper

If you want to punish Lindsey - put her in a room with her father for a few hours! That man is a loser! Too bad someone didn't take Lindsey away from her parents when she was younger . . . she probably would have had a better chance at life!

sean

Celebrity Rehab #5 starring Micheal Lohan and special guest appearance by Khate Major airing in May on VH-1..Keep up the good work bro and kick some azzz in the ring..remember You are in Jose's corner and I am in yours !! @therock

Hardliner1269

I blame half of Lindsay's problems on her upbringing. If I had parents raise me this way, I would have pulled a Lindsay too.

The rest of LiLo's problems are her own doing.
Seriously she needs to take a hiatus from these folks & Hollyweird. Go live in Idaho for a year on rehab stint.

sean

@Johnsmith what do you think about Dina killing her brother Chris and destroying Paul's family??I was checking the timeline on Dinas pregnancies and If I was Mike Sr.I would get a paternity test quick because Sancho was gettin busy while you were blowin bubba in the crowbar hotel...IMO

__________just realized MiLo has been (not) paying child support for them so MILO probably already claimed they were not his biological children to avoid paying their child support payments..Oh did I mention Micheal Lohan is a big GIANT DOUCHEBAG DEAD BEAT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6