Guardian Angels

We'll Protect Liz from

Evil Church!

3/24/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. chapter of the Guardian Angels is on "full alert" -- and ready for action -- after those evil people from that evil church in Kansas announced they would be protesting Liz Taylor's funeral ... TMZ has learned.

0324-guardian-angels_westboro_EX

Peter Steeves -- a proud supporter of the red beret -- tells us ... "[Those evil people] have been arrested for doing this before, and if they get out of hand here in L.A., we'll see to it that it happens again, and I'll be signing their arrest documents."

As TMZ first reported, the funeral is set to go down later today -- we're told the Angels are currently "getting ready."

Stay tuned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Mark Proctor

The only ones to burn are westboro. Karma will pay them back.

Pete Peterson

Too bad murder is illegal. Maybe an unfortunate accident will befall these Westboro WHACKOS!!!!!

Monica

All churches have disassociated themselves with this 'church'. No matter what label they slap on themselves. It is a family run church cult and they'll end up like the Koresh morons.

Davey Boy, this is TMZ not CNN. It's ENTERTAINMENT news.

Roxanne

I am glad to see the Angels are rallying around and helping to disban these sickening,dispicable so called religious jerks. Hiding behind the church. Sad to say. God loves you to. If their hatred is so strong then why in the heck are they living in the United States and using every opportunity this country has to offer? Remember Madelyn Murrary Ohare? Where are her and her son now? MY point exactly.

Malia

The Westboro Baptist Church will not be at her funeral, theyre too busy protesting at a family friends funeral here in Oklahoma.

Laura

These people are absolutely disgusting. I'm an Army wife, my husband is deployed with the infantry unit that is currently serving in Afghanistan. There have been so many deaths, my husband pretends that it doesn't effect him and I know it does. These people are evil. They threaten to protest at every single funeral and the "Freedom Riders" are a constant sight in Colorado Springs. I got the most amazing opportunity to shake the hand of a Freedom Rider at a funeral of a veteran that was my neighbor. It was an honor! These men ride their motorcycles and sacrifice their time to make sure these people don't get to protest. When they threatened to protest at the funeral of a chaplain in my husband's unit, the freedom riders and 1-22 wives got together and SHUT THEM DOWN! Don't let their ignorance have a voice! I am a tee shirt designer and I feel like my tee shirts should make a statement. So I have made several westboro tee shirts! Tell these brainwashed zombies to go back to their commune and stay there!!! www.zazzle.com/dear_westboro_kiss_this_tshirt-235159935621473267*

Chun LI

On the way to Libya,can some of our fighter jets drop a bomb on these idiots.

Slutty Whores Rock

Phelps is a homosexual child molester, his kids are retards.
He doesn't have the guts to show his face outside of his trailer park.

A Baptist Christian

Nothing makes me angrier than people who do horrible things in the name of God!! If you can't act like Christ did then you have no right to wear the name Christian in public. Either love people so much that you would die to keep them safe even if they will always hate you or keep your religious preference quiet. Sorry folks

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6