'Earl' Star

The MASSIVE

Weight Loss Secret

3/24/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"My Name Is Earl" star Ethan Suplee has dropped more than 200 POUNDS in 11 years -- and yesterday, dude told us, if it weren't for his bicycle ... he never would have lost all the weight.

0324-ethan-suplee-launch-ex-2-credit
Suplee broke down his old-fashioned weight loss approach in L.A. yesterday -- telling us, he hits the road on the regular ... and even wears SPANDEX.

0324_Ethan_Suplee_getty_ex_3
Obviously the actor hasn't just been spinning his wheels. 0324_ethan_Footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

Eat less and exercise and ANYONE can lose weight. Great job Ethan!

The PMG

Maybe him being fat was on Earl's list hahaha. All joking aside, congratulations Ethan, looking good.

Mike

Awesome! I 'm glad to see this guy get healthier. I've liked his work in every project I've seen him in since his days as Frankie on Boy Meets World. He has a nack for picking interesting projects too, so if I see that he's signed on for something I just plan on buying a ticket. Now there's a better chance that he'll be around longer so i can see him in MORE STUFF!

RD

GOOD FOR HIM!!

Cartman

And now he's out of work. Oh well, I would rather be healthy than employed as a fat guy.

Abderia

he looks great! Sounds like he's taking the "old-fashioned" healthy route, that takes major dedication and hardwork. It definitely paid off...he's a pretty attractive guy slimmed down.

Mike

Cartman, He'll have another project as soon as he wants. The guy's too good to be ignored for long...

northern gypsy

to funny...just finished commenting on 52 yr old J.M. body...
now here's a excellent example of DISCIPLINE & COMMITMENT...
congrats to E.S. you look (and must feel) fabulous !!!

Michele

Looks great.

George McFly

way to go man! inspiring for sure

FreeWill

Man gongratulations what a change! Awesome and listen people no fancy equipment or dangerous pills just eat right and exercise the only way to really lose weight

boo

I am so proud of him. I, also, have enjoyed his work since Boy Meets World. I think he is a talented guy and he looks great! Fantastic work ethic and yes, he will be around long enough to make a lot of good films. Again, really proud of him.

jmkh

im curious, do they even make bicycle suits (spandex) for people that big?

Jason

Hes not out of work. he plays a cop on "Memphis Beat" with old "Earl" co-star Jason Lee. Hes not a huge character on the show, but hes got a few lines. That could also explain why he lost the weight too, for the show.

Rachie

ya, remember how big he was in Cold Mountain?? Good for him, he's super cute either way, but he'll have a longer, happier life this way!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments