'Teen Mom' Fight

Triggers D.A. Investigation

3/25/2011 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Officials in North Carolina have launched an investigation into the brutal porch brawl featuring Jenelle Evans from MTV's "Teen Mom 2" ... TMZ has learned.

0324_teen_mom_EX_WM_4
The Brunswick County District Attorney's Office tells us the matter is "under investigation" ... noting it is "working closely with the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department."

As we previously reported, Jenelle was caught on tape beating the crap out of another woman earlier this week.

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT: Sources tell us the D.A.'s office has contacted both sides, but there is nothing they can do unless Britany comes forward and presses charges.

Dawn

I hope to GOD she loses her kid. The only chance that kid has is growing up away from that pile of human trash.

babygirl

I hope this trashy skank loses her kid for good.....if she came to fight me, lets just say, she would be in the hospital!!!! Stupid Bitch!!!!!

Anonymous

Jenelle is definitely missing a few chromosomes. This kid is dumb as rocks. She is going to meet up with somone who is going to beat the crap out of her. Her mother should have put her in jail when she had the chance. She's a menace to society and serves no purpose. What a disappointment to her mother and Jace. She is such an idiot. Then she wonders why no one loves her.

BlingTickets

Where's the non-blurred out version?

RobinPickles

Why are you reporting on this stupid trash...

GARBAGE... Jayce should have been given up for adoption...I know lots of family's who would have cherished him and his life.

Nikki

It makes me mad that superstars like Teen Mom and Lindsay get away with everything.

Sometimes I wish I was born with the talent of a Teen Mom so I would be given the star treatment.

jennifer

the girl sould be slapped back to reality nnooneder why she dont have her kid she so unfit girls like her should be sterilized stupid little girl

CELLA

she nothing but TRASH!!!!

tikismith

This is ridiculous! Jenelle needs to go to jail and the rest of the kids encouraging her too! She needs to learn that she can't act a fool and get paid a ton of $$$ from MTV!!!

The Eyes

I want to know who the PUNK ASS DUDE in the background is. He wouldn't have lasted a minute shooting his mouth off like that in my hood. We'd snapped him like a twig. Guaranteed. This is THE CLEAREST CASE OF ASSAULT AND BATTERY I"VE EVER SEEN! If the cops don't arrest the brunette... they DESERVE TO GET PAY CUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martin

she should have her tubes tied. She's such a bottom-feeder she makes white trash look awesome.She does have a pretty nice right cross though........

noneya

damn she rocked that girls world, lmao!

coco

Do It Brittany!!! Press Charges! I'm surprised you didn't call the cops after the fight was over!

W0IMG

Your 15 minutes of fame is up. Now for some state prison time.

Jen

I think this is white trash at its best. They need to press charges on her lock her up for a few days. I also think that MTV needs to take some resposibility on what they put on tv. They do not need to be airing teen moms who get knocked up in high school. It is all trash. The one girl is not going to amount to anything. Thank you MTV you are now trash as well.