'Make-A-Wish' Kid -- Focused On The Dolphins

3/28/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Make-A-Wish kid snubbed by celeb chef Ina Garten has MOVED ON -- in fact, we're told, Enzo is so excited about his back-up wish to swim with dolphins ... he sleeps in his bathing suit.

0328_makewish_dolphin_EX

A family member tells TMZ, 6-year-old Enzo -- who suffers from leukemia -- has conquered his initial disappointment and is now focusing on his upcoming swim sesh with real-life dolphins.

We're told Enzo not only sleeps in his bathing suit -- but when he's awake, he spends a huge chunk of his free time learning to swim ... all to make his new wish a reality.

TMZ previously reported, Ina has officially REVERSED her refusal to see the kid ... after twice denying his request for a meet-up -- claiming she plans to call him today.

As of the time this story was published, Enzo's family had not heard anything from Ina.

kingborg

Muppet they are blackmailing famous people to do charity work. It's ****ed! They are ****ed. I'm spreading this news everywhere.

Posted at 1:57 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by CountryGal

---------------------------------------------------------

prove it!

Amy

This story is proof enough!!

Googie

Not buying barefoot royal hiney's PR BS that she reversing her refusal to grant his wish. Her presence is no longer wanted.

CountryGal

Enzo momma be rolling in her Ferrari cruising past yo asses laughing all the way to tha bank babay!

kingborg

****ryho posting under many names today. dam redneck loser!

Eve

I can make this happen for Enzo, who do I contact???? I already offered this the day the story broke, but no one responses...

PeskyPisky

Now THAT's a sign of quality Enzo! That gorgeous face goes with an equally gorgeous character. May those dolphins shine their healing light on you buddy.

And Ina? Too little, too late honey......

CountryGal

BOYCOTT Make a person do **** they don't wanna do!!

CountryGal

Borg shut the **** up. I be posting under one name. You sending Enzo momma all yo money too? $$$$$$$$$$$$$ she need a Lamborghini.

kingborg

nope i keep my cash. just like you should keep your punka$$ mouth shut. you have no clue about M A W so shut the hell up unless you can backup what you say. so far you done nothing but run your trashy mouth. so till u post truth and facts you can prove shut up!

willie

I don't care how busy Ina Garten claims to be. If she can't spend half an hour with a child suffering from cancer, then I sure as hell can't spend half an hour watching her show any more. I have already tossed all her cookbooks into the trash. I will never watch her show again, and I have already emailed all my family and friends -- and I have quite a few! -- and urged them to do the same. Shame on you, Ina!

Cujeaux

B*tch Please! You mean to tell me that they reported her reversal to the media outlets before even talking to the family? Unfreakinbelievable!
Ina has not only stepped in a cow pie, she has slipped and fallen on her @ss in it!

She needs to be shipped to Australia along with Mel.

Amy

Wow Willie...so sorry to see you are personally offended...shame on you for be so up tight and judgmental about something you do not have all the facts about

kingborg

its sad she cant find time for the kid. would have been a ratings boost for her to do it. now it will be a bust for her. hope the kid finds much to be happy with for as long as he can.

kp

Ina, how much money did you loose on being selfish? Shame on you treating a little boy like this. I don't know if you have children but I am sure if you do they are not proud of mama.