Nicki Minaj

Big Booty Lap Dance

for Lil Wayne

3/28/2011 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj must be a magician ... because she made Lil Wayne's entire head disappear last night ... when she sat him down for a badonka-licious lap dance during their concert in New York.032811_minaj_wayne_still

Moments before Nicki grinded on Weezy for all to see at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, she laid out the ground rules for him ... saying, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."

It was definitely a well-rounded performance.

brenda

That is one butt ugly ass.

The truth

Why is she famous.Even better question,why does she think she's sexy?Anybody who finds her attractive should kill themselves

nevrshunalepruchan

I'm not feeling this article or photo...the title says "Lil Wayne's head disappears." I was expecting a see a picture of his entire head inside of Ms. Minaj's nether regions! Either vaginally, anally or just all up in there somehow..Shame on you tmz. Very misleading.

Tiffany

WHAT WOULD MAKE HER WANT TO GIVE "THAT THING" A LAP DANCE??? NOW I SEE HOW SHE GOT HER RECORD DEAL. MY SUSPICIONS ARE NOW CONFIRMED, I SEE WHERE HER SKILL IS BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL IS NOT IN HER MUSIC

peppers

WOW. like we care

Nick

lots of racist whites on tmz. Cowards

Anya

surprised she didn't make him turn his bacj,too.... he's so fugly

Roxy

The standards for true female performers have gone way down. I wish Aalyiah was still alive, she used her real hair and her own assets, she was talented, she could sing, rap, dance, etc. Nothing fake about her at all. Everything is so processed, un original and fake now.

Aja

U guys are haters...ur just MADD cuz y'all don't have enough money to pay for a bi*ch that fine to come give u a lap dance!

Bud

Made which head entirely disappear????

rita

Why does she have to be a b? She is a black woman, who said she wants to give people lap dances for real, that is part of her show.

Jane

As a black women I am so happy that I do not have a big ass. Nickie lil wyane are all gross I am so digusted at rap and hip pop music. Beyounce is a pretty girl but she carries herself like a hoe period. Kim K is digusting period her face, her ass is so fake. It is not real at all if america finds her attractive thank god for plastic surgeons. I have never meet a white women with a real big ass in my life only if the are fat and I live around white people all my life. If i meet a white person with a big real ass they have african ancestry :)

Dem Butts

Is that one of the girls from the movie "The Fifth Element?"

Tina

She is not a b, she is a black woman, u are just as disrespectful as the other people. And said she needs money for lap dances, she has got her own money.

SADE

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHUT UP TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE VIDEO IF YOU CAN READ THEN FROM THE TITLE YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO WATCH AND NOBODY LIKES A FLAT ASS