Justin Bieber's Hair

On Serious Lockdown

3/29/2011 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is such a wanted man ... even his HAIR has its own personal bodyguard ... TMZ has learned.

Justin Bieber Hair
Behind two bodyguards ... inside of a glass case ... sits the hair Bieber recently chopped off during the infamous salon session in which he altered his legendary hairstyle forever.

As you may have heard, the hair sold for more than $40k during a special charity auction on eBay -- and now, it's making special appearances around the country.

In fact, the hair is about to go on display at Lucky Strike Lanes in Miami ... where fans of Bieber's locks can pose with the strands ... as long as they cough up a donation for the tsunami relief effort in Japan.

We're told fans have been lined up for hours ... after all, it's magical.

1112_bieber_bangs_footer

Muppet

I don't know why everyone is getting angry at Justin. Sure it's his hair, but he's not the one putting it on display. It was sold on e-bay. The person that bought it for $40,000 is the one that is running this sideshow. Yell at him, not Justin. He has nothing to do with it. The poor teen just got a haircut!!

BrooklynCat425

All these fans doing this have got to be I.Q. negative

pj

Think of all the possibilities in a few years of using his hair for DNA evidence against the Biebs! A paternity rap will be the least of his worries!

stella

Are you kidding me? Bieber´s fans are really stupids. This is so... I have no words, this sucks!!

Jacko Whackedit

Would someone please stuff this little ***ggottt's head in a gas station toilet already...

Matt

Uhm, nasty?

God I hate JB.

Hair Wax

He could use some hair wax now. http://www.hairwax.co

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

NelsonH

14:59...

ME

It is really Scott Tenormans pubes

GARY

really! Our society is fcuking perverse!!! Why do we glorify such bull ****! Hair on display...first of all, regardless of the cause, it shouldn't have been sold...like REALLY!

Amanda

Pathetic.

megan franklin

all you people are just haters so get over yourselves and stop hateing on justin bieber you keep doin your thing justin

rain rain go away thats what all you haters say

anna

justin bieber should date me because im a great singer,dancer,and basketball player. justin bieber call me. 7632324563

ManX

Bieber hair is pricless... check this guy out Hey! Checkout my newest cover. Eric Benet's - Sometimes I Cry. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYQBiDdGRpA

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments